• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I was gonna wait...

I rang the surgery today and spoke to the receptionist, she said I would normally just got to the midwife and as I am still a little worried, she managed to get me in for Thursday at 1.15pm. It will just be my booking in appointment, but at least it's a start. Popped into surgery on my way home to collect the maternity pack, yay!!

I've done another digital test today and pleased to say it's moved onto 2-3 weeks - which is further than last time. Hoping that means its a sticky bean!!!

I was gonna wait until I joined in the fun in Tri 1, didn't want to jinx my bfp but I guess what will be will be...............so HELLO Tri 1. YAY!!!

Today I think I am 4 weeks and 6 days. I've not booked a docs appointment yet, not sure it's worth it, will just try and get a midwife one around 8 weeks. Last time I went to see doc first and was told I should have just gone straight to MW.

So anyway, here I am, I'm nervous and scared as hell, but secretly very very excited!!! YAY!!!

Hey - I am newbie too! Very new in fact :)

I only found out yesterday and based on my LMP my due date has been put at 23rd May 2012. Although this has put me at 4 weeks on all the websites I have looked on?

As it is literally brand new news I have yet to book a Dr's appointment.

Due to previous M/C I will be internally scanned at 7 weeks (W/c 10th Oct) and until then OH and I will not be telling anyone.

But 3 weeks is a long time!!! Eeeek!

I too hope this bean is going to stay put... I won't allow myself to get too excited just yet though.

We may tell very close family IF we get the OK in a few weeks, but until then I may bug the Hell out of people here !!!

I will call my Dr's tomorrow or the next day to see how the proceed. I am not sure if Dr will refer me for an early scan or if I can deal with EPU directly?

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I rang the surgery today and spoke to the receptionist, she said I would normally just got to the midwife and as I am still a little worried, she managed to get me in for Thursday at 1.15pm. It will just be my booking in appointment, but at least it's a start. Popped into surgery on my way home to collect the maternity pack, yay!!

I've done another digital test today and pleased to say it's moved onto 2-3 weeks - which is further than last time. Hoping that means its a sticky bean!!!

Your mw will still be able to answer your questions and worries hun. Loads happening on Thursday :shock: should be a busy evening lol. Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back