has anyone else had this? please comment???

Lisa J

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I just need to have a moan and see if anyone else has experienced this:
I went to my docs (i had just moved so never been there before) walked in told them just found out that i'm preg was in there 2 mins she just said make an app to see mw, ok, went to see mw she asked me what hosp wanted so told her which 1 i wanted she just said no they aren't taking ne1 u have to have one of these i had never heard of them and i had to make my decision there and then! not happy so have to have it miles way some where i never heard of, called my doc a week later and advised that i wanted it in frimley coz i will prob be at my mum's when it comes (which is like next door) and she said that makes more sense so i will put a request in and get back to you! 2 weeks later i called them and had to wait for a call back, then 2 days later she called and said "oh i spoke to the mw the day before yesterday about it i will speak to her and call you straight back coz u need to book ur scan asap." well that was last thursday!!! so i called friday and oh yes we will get the doc to call u back today, guess what nothing! so i called again today oh you have to wait for a ring back appointment tomorrow!! the doctor was supposed to call me back but i have to chase them? i am twelve weeks on wed and have not booked my scan!! is this normal for docs not to care?? this is my first and i am nervous and can't wait to have my scan!
I am glad i have a new mw even though i haven't met her she can't be as bad as the one i had before!
has any one else been treated like this?? any opinions or advise would be great!

sorry to go on ladies just need to get it off my chest!!!
hope to speak to you soon
love Lisa
xxxxxxxxx

Thats unbeleivable, can believe they treated you like that, i havent really had any probs to be honest, my midwife can to my house about 4 weeks ago, and booked my scan for me, which is tmrw. Sounds like you are having a nightmare, i hope you get it all sorted out. i was the same couldnt wait for my date to get a scan, just need total assurance everthing is going fine before i fly on holiday thurs!

Good luck with the new midwife and hope she is better :D

Take care
Natalie x

thanks hope your scan goes ok and have a great holiday you lucky cow!!!
ha ha :D

Cheers Lisa, I plan to, nice week in Greece soaking up some sun before I get to big and look like a beached whale!

:lol:

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back