I Made It!!!....

tallulah73

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks today! :dance:
The morning sickness has finally subsided although i do still have bad days but nothing like i did near the beginning.
I'm gonna hang around here in Tri 1 for just one more day cos i have my scan tomorrow afternoon and knowing my luck they will probably put me back a couple of weeks! (not that will mind staying on here) but I'm looking forward to getting stuck into Tri 2, getting a proper bump and blooming.... hopefully.
I'm nervous about the scan tomorrow, i don't really feel ive had the pregnancy officially confirmed yet, i keep thinking their gonna scan me and they'll be nothing there!!! :?

Fantastic news and Im also moving to Tri 2 tomorrow as 13 weeks, so will see you in there soon :D

Congratulations, 13 weeks is fab :cheer:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Your feelings are totally normal; I think we can all say that we felt like that :D
Enjoy your scan :hug:

i felt like that!

feeling like it hadnt been confirmed and that the scan would show nothing. (i know im not supposed to be in tri 1 but its a fun place to be, all these BFPs and stuff :D )

when i had my scan i wasnt put back i was put forward 4 weeks!

good luck for your scan tomorrow, i will be back checking to see pics of beebie

Ellie and Tallulah get your buts in second!!

Dont worry ladies, they will still be posting in here. us 2nd tri-ers cant help ourselves we have to keep popping back lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back