AF is possibly on its way......maybe? arrrgghhh!!

Flossie

Reaction score
Evening Ladies

As some of you will probably have seen I am waiting for my cycle to start back up naturally after being told I have PCOS.

On Friday I had some light brownish CM (really sorry TMI!!) then it stopped, then today I have had it again but a bit more, but its stopped again. I dont know if this is AF coming or something different. Im trying not to think about it, but seeing as though im on here posting about it and have spent the last hour researching early pregnancy symptoms, period symptoms and implantation bleeding, and going to the loo every 20 mins................. its not working!! ;-)

Its so frustrating because its not as if I know when my period is due as I had constant bleeding for near enough a year, then it stopped at xmas then this is the first sign of anything happening since then. I just want to know what it is, i'd be happy if I was pregnant or even if it was AF but if its just my body teasing me its just not fair!!! arrggghh!! :mad:

Sorry, rant over! :lol:

That does sound like implantation but then again it could be an awkward af :wall2:

If all settles and af doesn't show by Wednesday take a test, as Hcg starts getting released within 48 hours of implantation. So if it was an implantation bleed the hormone should be present in your urine by tuesday/Wednesday :)

Best of luck :dust:

Thanks Mamafy, I didnt know that about the 48 hours. I'll do that then and keep everything crossed in the mean time - just not my legs as my mum so tactfully put it earlier today!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back