I want to sleep for 3 weeks :(

If there is a tiny possibility that it might work then I want to take it. I love my normal gp and can't wait for her to get back. I'm going to my mums Tuesday so I'm gonna go to the docs there. It's my old family doc he has been since I was a baby so hopefully I'll have luck there. I'm not giving up someone will give it to me.

I've written a letter to the practice manager complaining over what he said and did including the fact he didn't call me in he told me over the phone and I feel that was harsh.

Good idea with the dvd's it will help pass the time. I'm gonna visit my parents for a few days that will help. It's hard being told I got to spend as much time in bed as possible I'm finding myself looking at baby sites and I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Being able to rant on here helps so thanks guys x

Hi Lilmisshopeful, only just seen your post. I can't believe the dreadful attitude of that doctor! How awful to have to out up with that. Take care of yourself, my fingers are crossed for you xx

Thank you every one it really means a lot. I'm just taking it one day at a time. Every day it's still in there is a step closer to proving him wrong. Something I hope baby has inherited from me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back