I want symptoms and a bump!

kra0

Reaction score
My symptoms have all but disappeared, I know I should be happy about this but I can't help but feel that having a bump and symtpoms would make it more real! A few weeks ago I had sore boobs and could feel slight stretching pains but these have gone. That as well as the fact that at my early scan they could only see the sac has made me soo paranoid lol! Is anyone else symptom and bump free? I know its still early on though xx

plenty of women on here have been symptom free - plus symptoms dont really start for a couple more weeks when the hormone leve increases, as for the bump if this is your first u wont get one till second tri, im expecting my second very skinny and still didnt showtill 16 wks

as for symptoms i think your should be highly grateful lol, ive suffered severe pains, sickness and dizzy spells and quite a few women on here have suffered more making the experience for us not a pleasurable one.

so id enjoy not having any symptoms and enjoy your pregnancy

goodluck wih rest of it x

Thank u! I am far too paranoid for my own good! I think its because my female family members who have had kids seemed to suffer from the start with sickness so I am waiting patiently lol. I check my belly every morning and do the boob poking thing 2lol but still nothing. You're right though, I should be thankful! I think seeing just the sac on my scan, no yolk sac or bean is messing with my nerves xx

Lol I'm thanking my lucky stars I am going through it relatively unscathed. My friend has had her head shoved down the loo for so long she's forgotten what her boyfriend looks like xxxxxx

Thank u! I am far too paranoid for my own good! I think its because my female family members who have had kids seemed to suffer from the start with sickness so I am waiting patiently lol. I check my belly every morning and do the boob poking thing 2lol but still nothing. You're right though, I should be thankful! I think seeing just the sac on my scan, no yolk sac or bean is messing with my nerves xx

right i had that exaact same thing with this pregnancy, now basically it will go either way, i was lucky at 8 weeks they found the baby and yolk sac but before then it was just the sac, another lady on here had exactly the same thing last week, unfortunately another lady went for hers and it was still empty.

just relax until your next scan, there is nothing at all you can do to change what the outcome will be and if it is still empty its alsonothing that youve done as i read upon it when i had it. if you ever need to talk we are all here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back