I want, no I NEED....!

Laura_C

Reaction score
The limited edition Quinny by Henrik Vibskov Buzz 3!! Its actually a really old design from like 2008 but I just have to have it!! I saw one today and I have never seen one before but it is so funky! I don't think you can get one for love nor money. It's the striped rainbow design on the seat that I love and the sort of raindrop Dreami carrycot to go with it! I can find the carrycot on eBay but no pushchair :( the pushchair frame is totally black too - it's just lush!

If anyone comes across one please let me know :)

Would the old carrycot fit on the new limited edition black one? (I think its LD anyway??)

I think so, not 100% sure though?

Just looked at pictures of it and it is really nice :) but doesn't look like many places sell them, if ANY :( x

no ive just searched quite a few websites and cant seem to find any where that sells it i know its quite famous with celebraties to

Thats the one!! I'm just gonna hve a look at that link you've posted. I so want it!! I think it was on sale in Harrods in 2008 not sure though. Thanks girls :)

Think I may have to settle for this one http://www.quinnydesign.com/home.htm
This is the new limited edition one and I know I can buy this one as I've seen it for sale. I think there are only 500 being made though!

What u think? I prefer the other one though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back