Bebe confort Streety-anyone got one?

scones

Reaction score
I have just seen this pushchair on kiddicare for under £200, it looks just what I need, I originally wanted the mamas and papas pliko switch but I went in the shop yesterday and it is bulky and heavy, the streety seems to do the same things but is lighter and a lot cheaper AND comes with a carseat for that money!

Also if anyone has this have they bought the carrycot that can clip onto the frame? On kiddicare it is £94, so all in all £300 for pushchair, car seat, chassis, parent and rear face pushchair and carrycot, and raincover, cant be bad!

Has anyone got one? Any thoughts please x

Me! I dont use it much as I wear Esme mostley but on the few occasions I have I love it :) I havnt had the carry cot so cant comment but the car seat is really sturdy and clips onto the frame rather than on top of the seat which IMO is so much better its easy to setar and the seat is large and roomy, plus the rain cover is really easy to put on and very protective (ive used it near monsoon conditions and it was great! Plus its one of the only parent facing pushchairs and lies right back so usable from birth if you dont get the carrycot.

The frame goes really small for the boot of any car folding is easy as is putting the car seat and seat onto the frame. The car seat fits into all the cars I have been in with it and it looks very comfy. The cosytoes that comes with it is great too.

I have it in oxygen red which is beautiful the frambroise pink looks divine too but kiddiecare didnt have it in when I brought it.

The only thing I will say is wrong with it is that you cant fold it down parent facing but its easy enough to switch to forward facing and if I needed to fold down in a hurry I would just opt for forward facing when going out or switch at a napy change before getting on a bus for example. Oh and it doesnt come with a car seat rain cover, as I have used it mostely with the car seat on the frame its a shame but I got one on ebay for a few pounds which is fine

I have had lots of good comments about 'that expensive trendy pram' I have (ususally asking me why I dont use it much 8) ) The only reason I dont use it alot is coz I love wearing Es so much.

Thanks so much araminta, your comments rassure me a great deal!
well I have bitten the bullet and gone and bought it in black, and the carrycot in black too, hope it comes tomorrow so I can have a little play!

By the way, off topic but can you recommend a good sling? Which one do you use?

I hope Esme is doing ok too xxxx

scones said:
Thanks so much araminta, your comments rassure me a great deal!
well I have bitten the bullet and gone and bought it in black, and the carrycot in black too, hope it comes tomorrow so I can have a little play!

By the way, off topic but can you recommend a good sling? Which one do you use?

I hope Esme is doing ok too xxxx

thanks hun she is great!

Humm good sling, what are you after it for?

There are just so many styles/makes to choose from but rule of thumb dont get a baby bjorn style and make sure you get a really supportive material for the style you choose.

Personally I have a close baby carrier that has been great for totally hands free carrying and snuggly times, its wonderful for newborns but at 20 weeks I feel I want more support for her so have invested in a ringsling for short journeys, nipping to the shop/petrol station and a mei tai for longer wearing like fulll shopping days/days out etc. I have invested in ne of Marias simply mei tais which has a fab new design that echos some of the best meitais on the market so I cant wait to try mine when it comes :wink:

I wish I had a ring sling from birth as cradle carries are great and BF is really easy in one and I can see the one I have just brought being used until Es is a toddler, so I would try that and if you love babywearing move on to a meitai.

I have the zolowear ringsling which is woven and supportive and I love it lots :D I think the general consensus is that woven RS are better, I certainly wouldnt go for a cheaper one off ebay as they just wont last that long.

Have a look at this site http://www.mamanatura.co.uk/ and maybe go along to a sling meet if there is one in your area to try before you buy there is a good thread in the parents secion on babywearing and the site I have linked to has a great forum with amazingly expierienced people on.

there are lots of other expierienced babywearers here so maybe make a new thread asking what others think too :)

Hope that helps :)

Yes that helps heaps!!!! Thanks so much for your advice.

I love the thought of carrying baby when she comes just so that I can remain active with my 8 year old, park, stuff around the house like projects with him etc, so a ringsling sounds fab, I will have a good old read very soon.

Thanks hun :hug:

scones said:
Yes that helps heaps!!!! Thanks so much for your advice.

I love the thought of carrying baby when she comes just so that I can remain active with my 8 year old, park, stuff around the house like projects with him etc, so a ringsling sounds fab, I will have a good old read very soon.

Thanks hun :hug:

My boy has just turned 9 and its great to have them both at eye level i think Es would miss out on so much if I had her in the pram more, she loves greeting him after school and waits for him to kiss her. I managed to do an assault course in our local woods with her in the Close carrier the other day which she loved and also enjoys being worn when im playing the wii :lol:

My son is 8 so we have a very similar age gap, I might have to pm you and ask you how it is dealing with the older one and then bubba, if thats ok x

Wow I got the streety delivered on tues at midday, fast delivery, I must say what a fabulous pushchair/travel system, I couldnt be more pleased with it-its brilliant!

:cheer: :cheer: glad you like it, I always worry when I say its good that others may not agree, especially when I dont use it often :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back