I want my crisp sandwich now!

vixforever

Reaction score
Oh god i need to get this off my chest but i've got to wait for my oh to get here with bread

all i'm craving is a crisp sandwich, mmmmm :(

nom nom nom

Rofl!!! I went through a stage of craving crisp sandwiches too so know where you're coming from! Isn't it awful when you can't get what you're craving immediatly?

Crisp sarnies are only crisp sarnies if you have butter on the bread too...(not that I'm hugely fat or anything for no reason. No, seriously..it's my ...glands/thyroid/underheight...:rofl:)
At least you have an excuse to eat them - roll on the day I get pregnant, for if it's not a craving, I'll damn well make it up! :D

Hope it was worth the wait :yay:

i love crisp butties, with butter on the bread!! YUM YUM!!
The best is with salt and vinegar crisps!! Could eat them all day!! :)

oh yes definatly with butter :D
my personal favourite is cheese and onion :D
nom nom nom

lols ty girls i made a trek to sainsburys last week because i HAD to have home made pizza after reading someone had had one lol im into pickle sandwiches at mo nom nom nom

mmmmm crisp sandwich...Im off to make lunch!!!!

Oh god i need to get this off my chest but i've got to wait for my oh to get here with bread

all i'm craving is a crisp sandwich, mmmmm :(

nom nom nom

:ROFL: this is my craving...the usually bogging cheese and onion crisp between two normally equally bogging slices of white bread. Cannae beat it looool xXxXx

Mmmm I'm not pregnant and would kill for one now :lol: Crisp sandwiches are yum.. Salt and vinegar!

mmmmmmmm defo with butter and cheese onion is the best hehe

I keep seeing this thread so decided to make a crisp sandwich just now and as soon as i finished, it came straight back up :( Don't think baby likes them :( :(

I keep seeing this thread so decided to make a crisp sandwich just now and as soon as i finished, it came straight back up :( Don't think baby likes them :( :(

I usually find if i dont feel quite right after it, I have another one and that sorts it out loooooooool

At least its not as bad as last time (pickled eggs :puke: were my passion lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back