I want my clothes now!!!

Jellybaby

Reaction score
Well I know I sound like a complete spoilt brat but I ordered a load of maternity clothes in the sale frm M & P and I have been waiting for them to be delivered all week and the one day I am work they turn up!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH now I will have to collect them from the depot. :wall:

Not that I am big enough to wear them yet but hey I love new clothes!!!! I could have practiced wearing them with a pillow strapped to my belly. :rotfl: I saved loads of mat clothes from last time but dread getting them out incase they are too old fashioned now!!

Rant over.

Anyone noticed Kirsty on "Relocation Relocation" some of her maternity clothes are awful.

xxxxxxxx

You dont sound spoilt at all! I hate it when the post comes when im out :evil: hehe, have fun with your new maternity clothes, i cant wait to get some funky slogan T Shirts when im bigger :lol:

Aww lucky you having a parcel to pick up. Bit of a pain that you have to go and fetch it though - typical!
Enjoy your new stuff x

That sucks having to pick up the parcel...have fun wearing the new clothes! :dance:

I was thinking the same about the red dress she had on, it was doing her no favours was it?, but I quite liked the multi coloured hippy one! They looked comfy though, but I havnt seen any dresses in the shops always jeans and come the summer I want to be wearing light weight dresses.

I promised I wouldnt buy much maternity stuff as what's the point really but i cant help it

to be fair... there aint much decent maternity stuff :?

unless someone's keeping a secret from me... i love shopping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back