I want a bump!

Olive

Reaction score
Just putting it out there.

I really want one. If I have my clothes on, and smooth down my cardi, I actually look pregnant, but I know it's just fat. Lol.

Anyone got one yet, that isn't a size 8? ;)

xxxxx

nope huni...i have nothing yet!!

i love it tho...coz i'm fat, if anyone tries to insult me i'll just blame pregnancy...:rofl:

really want a bump too :(

Me too. It's like a hold my fat and convince myself it is baby! lol. Maybe it is... ;)

xxx

Ha!! Well I have a bump but it goes in and out at the waist, sort of two bumps...all down to over eating :(
Xx

Haha! My cousin emailed me today an asked... have u got ur "fat" bump yet?
This is exactly what I have... I have a bump but its jelly like. Quite obvious so lots of loose clothes!

I am a size 8, but I also seem to have a bit of a bump. It's a bloat bump, really, I feel full of.... um, air!!

I'm size 8 and have a bump lol
I do recall getting a little bump at around 8/9 weeks though :) xxx

I remember wishing for my bump to appear, and I swear it did.. One day I was bloated, the next my jeans were a bit snug.. Few days after there it was, it doesn't take long to appear xx

I am most defo not a size 8 but I can feel a firmness in my belly when I lay down, when I stand up I have a little bump but mainly fat. Asked doc and she said that the pregnancy is mainly in the pelvis for the first 12 weeks (implying its just fat!)
xxxxx

I'm size 8-10 and have quite a large bump, I'm surprised no one at work has noticed yet! Having said that one of the guys who has a 12 week old baby was lecturing me yest on waiting until I'm in my late 30's before having kids. Dunno how I kept a straight face!

I'm a size 18, it's gonna be a long time before people notice I'm pregnant and not just fat! LOL

Erm those of u who are size 8...can u please leave the thread, I'm too jealous to hear it...thanks ;)

Xxxxx

Last edited:
No bump yet, just a little fat bulge! Yuck!! Can't wait for bump either!!

Erm those of u who are size 8...can u please leave the thread, I'm too jealous to hear it...thanks ;)

Xxxxx

Same! Lol.

I can't wait for baby to take over belly lol. Fat turns to bump.

Xxx

I'm a size 6/8 and have always had a really flat stomach (Hides o_O ) so a small bump is starting to become more obvious. My friend (who doesn't know) was teasing me the other day because he thinks I'm starting to get a little pot belly, telling me to lay off the cakes and biscuits lol! Cheeky so and so will be in for a shock when he finds out what's really going on!

I got the fat bump! Lol its hard at the bottom and squidgy at the top lol

I get a bump in the evenings but I think thatys just wind lol! When I lie in bed tho it's all hard above my pelvis so I think thats the babe! - either that or my rock hard abs- cough *not* :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back