I want a baby so much

pinkmelon

Reaction score
Hello..

I am wondering if anyone can help me.

I am with a wonderful girl we are getting married (civil partnership) mid 2013.
we both want to be mums and have a family. We are both 24 both work full time both drive and are not in any big debt.

My other half wanted to get married before starting a family (even tho we are a lesbian couple we still have the same core vaule about married then kids old fashioned we know but we both came from family like this)

I understood and was happy so we set a date etc. The only problem is now I can not stop thinking about having a baby NOW..
I think about it ALL the time. I find myself looking at baby clothes and toys and everything - CRAZY!! My other half says that once we married we will get trying straight away and will look for the right sperm donator.

Yesterday we agreed to sell my car and pay hers off in 10 month so we could get a 5 door bigger car ready for a little one after the wedding this has make me feel a little better but does anyone know how to control these feelings its making me depressed really badly... HELP ME PLEASE!!! XXX

Try and take one day at a time, enjoy what you have at the moment and look forward to your wedding, it will happen for you in the end but patience is the key with this kind of thing so rather than get depressed about it, try and be excited instead, you have lots to look forward to before you try for a baby.

xxxx

Congratulations on your impending marriage!
just thing the wait gives you time to get yourself into the peak physical condition to try, there is a waiting to try section on the under the trying to conceive section,where you will find ladies who are readying themselves.
As I am assuming you will be using some form of AI (artificial insemination), my sister and her wife are using home AI, now would be the the time to start observing cycles so that when the time come you know the prime time to go!also start getting various vitamins and supplements on board so that your body is processing them and has adapted to them in good time!
Also the best thing to keep you distracted before trying is to plan a wedding, worked for me!!
good luck on your jouney!! and welcome to the forum xxx

Hey welcome to the forum hun!
I agree with what fairycake says..use the time to your advantage by monitoring your cycles carefully so when the time comes you are able to pinpoint the exact day you ovulate

there are numerous ways to check when you ovulate (opk's, temping, cm, and checking your cervix)

the best of luck and congrats on upcoming marriage :) xxx

Agree with the girls.
Put your concentration and energy into planning your gorgeous wedding, that's a lovely distraction.
Good luck lovely xxx

I can't really help, but wanted to say welcome! Sounds like the other girls have good advice - I definitely would have benefited from being aware of when my body was ovulating/finer details of my cycle before we actually started trying x

Great advice ladies and Thanks for been so supportive since writing this me and my partner have spoke about arranging things and are going to start tracking ovulation and get on supplements ready to go for after the wedding and also look at sperm donors to make sure we find the correct person for AI..

I am feel alot more positive now and instead of been depressed been more excited and Because i have PCOS and endometriosis I really wanted my OH to try before me as I would have put to mucvh pressure on myself to get pregs.. and now she has listened to my concerns and has agreed she will carry the 1st and then we will try wioth myself after for the 2nd..

Thanks again ladies you have ALL helped me and i wish you ALL the luck in the world :) xx

That's brilliant news! Good luck when the time comes hun but in the meantime have fun planning your wedding and have a fabulous time! :hugs: xxxx

That's brilliant news! Good luck when the time comes hun but in the meantime have fun planning your wedding and have a fabulous time! :hugs: x

welcome to the forum

congrats on your upcoming wedding that will take your mind off baby planning just now but I wish you both all the very best for the future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back