I thought i'd ask:..

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
How is everyone today? :D
I woke up with a wasp in my bed lol... other than that im feeling rather good today :]
Enjoying your pregnancys? i do miss my weekends out to local club but now i love just sitting in an feeling LO pop about lol .
i'd swap drunken nights to sleepless nights anyday!
I know the majority of us are feeling down and hormones are all over the place but just remember it isnt forever and you'll have your lil baba in no time!
May be off to blackpool for the day today!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm fine. Actually, I'm feeling quite energetic for the first time in ages. Still no sign of a proper bump, but as I heard the heartbeat on Wednesday I know things are ok.

Just baked a batch of Nigella's chocolate, choc chip muffins. They're yum. Not sure that any will be left by the end of today!

Glad your okay hun! feeling quite energetic myself.
I wish my bump would be abit smaller, i cant fit into my pants no more! lol i have to wear smocky tops an leggins an stuff. But it could be more-so to do with all the chocolate ive been eating ooops lol :oops:

Ah well, chocolate releases endorphins, so it's probably making the baby feel good! That's what I've decided today, anyhow. I've gone up a size in my trousers and am podgy but it's still not really bump-esque. My midwife reckons it'll come all at once a bit later on.

Yeah you'll wake up soon an go "where'd that come from" an youl have a lovely bump! =]

Do hope so! Maybe it'll be easier to get a seat at the station then, too. I don't think people would believe me if I told them I was four months pregnant at the moment!

Glad your all feeling well today.. I'm off to my favourite beach side restaurant in Spain for a big plate of chips, fish and salad and a massive jug of orange juice.. YUM.. Need to get loads of lotion on, as its already hitting 30 degrees! :shock:

hiya yeh im gd ta, finding it a bit difficult to adjust to my body changing, its weird trying to enjoy putting on weight when im normally obsessed with controlling it, walking around the city centre in the sunshine with all the skinny minnies walking around in hotpants and bikinis didnt help, been avoiding it as much as possible when the suns out lol, sorry bit of a depressive one, but hormones have been raging the last few days, making me ill, and teary and angry now too grr

just gota keep thinking that i'll have my beautiful bubs soon, then i can get bk to losing weight lol

A warm welcome from Blackpool ( are you sure you wanna come ??!!)
It's now raining as usual.. :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back