I feel really really weird today, don't know if it means anything.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Well I feel really out of sorts today and getting all sorts of weird sensations.

Not been able to sleep past two nights. Me and DH DTD last night but I felt ok after it (it wasn't exactly the most athletic encounter). Finally got off to sleep prob about 3am. Woke up again at 5.30am. Kinda felt uncomfortable and had mild back cramps just above my bottom and felt like I needed a poo.

Got up because DH is back in work today and I wanted to shower before he left (it's getting a bit difficult now bit nervous about it). Went to the loo and got some sharp foof pain. Had a shower and basically went back to bed still feeling a bit crampy. DH went to work and I fell asleep until about 10.30am. Felt crampy and like I needed a poo again. Lay in bed for quite a while because I felt out of sorts, not ill just restless and not comfortable, my bump felt like I'd strained something. The only thing that alleviated it was shuggling or rocking. Got up and went to the loo and got some more foof pains.

Felt a bit sick and hungry but had to force myself to get up properly and get some breakfast (more like lunch when by the time I managed it). Feel better for having eaten something. Got some cramps and tightenings but nothing regular. Feeling slightly out of it just now and a bit shivery and wobbly but I don't feel ill.

Think I'd better finish packing my bag! Wondering if this is the start or I'm just having a weird day.

Do keep us updated, might be it, you know!! :D

I've been feeling same for about 5 days now. Really don't feel right. Midwife been and no raised slightly but urine clear so I'm hoping little man is getting ready as I had dd at 36 week!

Aaaww sounds rotten...but it might turn out to be a good thing :D xxxxxxxx

I've been having these weird days as well! We dtd last night and I felt really strange afterwards and couldn't stop shaking but I wasn't cold. I'm just waiting for my show to happen now.

Have put Polar Express on to take my mind off it. Never managed to watch it all the way through. Random I know.

It could be the start, your instincts are often right... your body may be getting ready :D x

Oooh exciting hun! Will be keeping an eye on your thread today for updates! Xx

Hope you're ok missymoo. How you feeling now?

xx

Ooh fingers crossed its the start of things for you, hope u managed to get your bag finished xx

I'm feeling a bit more normal this afternoon. Just gonna go upstairs and finish that damn bag. I've got a real mental block about it. Wouldn't mind but its nearly done. Just doing some retail therapy too even though were in low outgpings mode :blush: but I found these lego storage boxes which I NEEEEEED for the nursery.

http://creative-storage.plast-team.com/

It's my geek chic coming out :D. I loooove lego. I'll have to do some proper pics of the nursery when they arrive. You won't believe the sci-fi crap I've put in there. It's sad coz I had this stuff way before even wanting to TTC.

DH got me a lego star wars millenium falcon for Xmas. I want to build it and put it on top of the shelves in the nursery. Poor kid is gonna be totally brain washed into loving this stuff before he's a year old.

Lol that's fab. I think OH will get into the lego too. Although, I can see the appeal! x

Scratch that am feeling weird again. So glad DH is nearly home. Just bothers me that I could be like this for ages before anything really kicks off.

We dtd again last night as I really just want baby out now and I ended up with the shivering and cramping again but now I'm fine again with not really any twinges :/!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back