• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think the stretch and sweep may have done something:)

rachyryan

Reaction score
I am so excited! After having the sweep yesterday and not feeling hopeful at all about it working. I have been losing some of the plug since about 10pm last night. I feel quite crampy too this morning. I know it doesn't really mean that labour is imminent but i have never had this happen in my last 2 pregnancies. Never had so much as a twinge with the other two. So today i will be bouncing all day!:lol:

Ooh we'll have to keep an eye on you today!!!!!! Keep us posted and good luck!!!

Thanks everyone. I am probably getting myself excited over nothing. But, i honestly never had a show or anything when i was pregnant the last 2 times and i know i keep saying it but i was induced both times and fully expect to be induced again. I dont want to get my hopes up too much but something has got to be happening in there for the plug to come away. If no other signs today then dh will be getting told his services are required this evening lol

how are you feeling hun x x

Dont think it's happening, my back is a bit achey but thats all. Feeling pain around the pubic bone when i walk though yesterday and today which might mean baby's head has moved down as it was free when i was examined yesterday. Been bouncing loads and walked, cleaned bathroom and ironed. Maybe something might happen in the next few days fingers crossed. I dont want to be induced again.

Hope it is the start of things fir u hun still got everything crossed !! Xxx

Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long, these babies seem to like giving false hope at the moment :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back