i think i've just lost some of my plug!

charlotte_

Reaction score
TMI alert, before you even start reading!

i just went for a wee & it felt really wet so i looked at the toilet roll and there was some cloudy looking white/clear discharge, it was thick like snot & it was about the size of a fingernail. cross your fingers ladies! :dance: :pray:

wooo hooooo thats great news hun fingers crossed

Yes that sounds like your plug starting to come away :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

brilliant news hun, I hope this is the start of something for you! :hug:

had some backache last night, and period pains for a bit this morning. but i'm pretty comfy right now, lol.

If i have to congratulate one more person i will scream! lol... You are all just rubbing it in now!!

Just kidding hun.. thats great news, fingers crossed you dont end up waiting like me!

Claire x

Definatly sounds like you've lost some, fingers crossed it won't be long now. keep us updated! :hug:

nori said:
If i have to congratulate one more person i will scream! lol... You are all just rubbing it in now!!

Just kidding hun.. thats great news, fingers crossed you dont end up waiting like me!

Claire x

LOTS AND LOTS OF LABOUR DUDT TO BOTH OF YOU :hug: :hug: :hug:

EVICTION TIME BABIES-3...2.....1....LETS GOOOOOOOO :rotfl:

i lost a tiny bit more after i made this post, but nothing since.
i've got midwife at half2, do you think she'll do anything different if i say i lost my plug? i want to prepare if she's gonna wanna look... up there! :rotfl:

lmao you best go prepaired for her to look..... up there lol

charlotte_ said:
i lost a tiny bit more after i made this post, but nothing since.
i've got midwife at half2, do you think she'll do anything different if i say i lost my plug? i want to prepare if she's gonna wanna look... up there! :rotfl:

I'd mention it. As we were taught in brownies.. always be prepared!!

Claire x

just got back form the midwife. when i was weeing in my pot at the doctors i lost more of my plug! :cheer: (it plopped into the pot, haha, nice!)
midwife said that's a good sign & she's booked me in for a sweep next monday if he's not here by then.

Congratulations!! Dont you go overtaking me though!! I should have that phrase on autotext!

Claire x

:cheer: :cheer:
Fingerscrossed you wont be waiting too long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back