i think i've had my show hehehe

muppetmummy said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Looks like Leah's ready to meet you! :D :D

That picture is definately the same as the one they use for EWCM, I remember seeing it in TTC and thinking how could she go anywhere near her cervix with those nails! :rotfl:

I thought the discharge in the picture looked like what you look out for when you ovulate. Obviously kimbo isn't ovulating :lol: BTW what does EWCM stand for?

Come on Leah!

EWCM = Egg White Cervical Mucus

EW EW I just googled and found a pic of a show thats :puke: :puke: :puke:

Urchin said:

haha is that the bloody one on the side of the sink?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

When I was ttc and using ovulation kits as soon as I saw the EWCM I knew I was ovulating. Apparently your mucus goes like that to help the sperm stay in the vagina so you are more likely to conceive. I think it also goes like EWCM when you are pg to protect you from infection.

Oh yes, I know all about the old EWCM, any EWCM questions just come and see me :D

I'm also an expert in YMCA :wink:

Urchin said:
Kimbo said:
Urchin said:

haha is that the bloody one on the side of the sink?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

YES!!!

:rotfl: :puke:

Can someone please tell me why I insist on looking at things that people have said are gross???!!! :puke:

Anyway.....I hope this is it for you Kimbo!.....come on Leah!

Yay Kimbo, go girl :dance: i said you'd beat me didn't I :clap:

Your cervix is definate;ly changeing for you to be losing your plug, if i were you i would ring L&D and explainwhats been happening and tell them about the cervix pain, they'll prob call you in and examin you, this way you'll know what changes have happened and the exam will prob be enough to kick start it all off properly.

I was told a bath is either a kill or cure, will me at the mo its just a kill situation :roll:

god, gonna be in here all night now checking for updates :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: BRING ON THE PAIN FOR KIMBO :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sounds like she is getting ready to make her appearance Kim! It's exciting stuff isnt it?

Im gonna be cheaking this thread every hour now for news :wall:

Really excited for you Kim

I had a realy bad pain in my pelvis then a clunk sound.... I went to the toilet and my waters broke :) looks like your time is up Kimbo!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Squiglet said:
I had a realy bad pain in my pelvis then a clunk sound.... I went to the toilet and my waters broke :) looks like your time is up Kimbo!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

oooooooooooo :D :D

it's like a really bad pain around and behind my pubic bone... its quite breathtaking and very sharp! :pray: :pray:

ah kimbo!!! how exciting!

hope shes here soon, come on leah its time to meet mummy!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am SO excited for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Come on baby, you have been evicted..time to leave the big Mumma house :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back