lou said:
I haven't been this excitied since I got a free monkey with my pg tips :cheer:

ooo I could wrestle an action man :dance:

Any news kimbo???? :think: ( :dance: ) :think:

hahahaha wat u like :rotfl:
been back up a few times... its just gluey stuff and lumpy :puke: :puke:

sorry lol
actually makes me gag thinking what it looked like!!! lol

I been loosing slime for a few days then had a show on the Saturday 12th... just as Kim describes... saw the mw on the 15th, she said I was dilating and wouldn't make it past the weekend :roll: Next Saturday came with even more show and by tuesday evening I was in labour... Nearly two weeks... :wall: :wall:

Squiglet said:
I been loosing slime for a few days then had a show on the Saturday 12th... just as Kim describes... saw the mw on the 15th, she said I was dilating and wouldn't make it past the weekend :roll: Next Saturday came with even more show and by tuesday evening I was in labour... Nearly two weeks... :wall: :wall:

Theres always one *tut* :shakehead:

only joking squig :wink:

Squiglet said:

I've been losing slime too for a few days and leaking here and there...no signs of any contractions yet though :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG I scared Leah outta you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

but

Bout flamin time :cheer: :cheer:

Is the slime still pink and blood streaked kimbo? If it is it can only be coming from your cervix so you must be efacing at least!

Go Go cervix!!!!!! :clap:

YAY!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope this is really the start and you go before your induction :hug:

COME ON LEAH, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

lou said:
Is the slime still pink and blood streaked kimbo? If it is it can only be coming from your cervix so you must be efacing at least!

Go Go cervix!!!!!! :clap:

yeah like a brown tinge to it..
i think something might have changed with my cervix and its releasing all this stuff :rotfl:

sounds like you are losing your plug... I lost my plug, it was all clear slimy stuff and had a pinkish tinge to it then the next day I started to get my show...which is similar to the end of a period...kind of reddish/brown and slimy. Then 2 days later my waters broke!

It might be a couple more days yet hun but at least something is finally happening! I still say it'll be Sunday and little Leah is gonna make sure I'm right!!! x :rotfl:

woooooooo hoooooooooo!

COME ON BABY GIRL!!!!

Thats fab news babe. xxx

:hug: :cheer: :dance: :hug: :cheer: :dance:

i got a pain! lol
just one though!!
lasted about 20-30 seconds, made me go "owwwwwwwwwwwww" and had nothing since! n that was about 20 mins ago :x

it was bad though... i'm regretting wishing pain on myself now :rotfl: :rotfl:

although i'd like a few more :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back