i think i've had my show hehehe

Kimbo said:
i got a pain! lol
just one though!!
lasted about 20-30 seconds, made me go "owwwwwwwwwwwww" and had nothing since! n that was about 20 mins ago :x

it was bad though... i'm regretting wishing pain on myself now :rotfl: :rotfl:

although i'd like a few more :lol: :lol:

Woop woop!
Really sounds like your body is gearing up MPMK! How ace is that?!
Come on little Leah!!

wooohooooo come on Leah - mummy wants to meet you!!

good luck Kim!! :D :cheer:

Kimbo said:
i got a pain! lol
just one though!!
lasted about 20-30 seconds, made me go "owwwwwwwwwwwww" and had nothing since! n that was about 20 mins ago :x

it was bad though... i'm regretting wishing pain on myself now :rotfl: :rotfl:

although i'd like a few more :lol: :lol:

YAY :cheer: Here comes Leah!!!!!

Tweak them nips and run a bath :cheer:

Omg Kimbo ive never got so excited over a show before!!!!!!!! Im screaming here and my kids are looking at me like im mad :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hopefully youl be in the labour ward tonight or tomorrow morning pushing!!!

Keep active hun - and start eating cos youl need lots of energy for labour - get muching potatoes and choccy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could try dancing with carlton here......

funny_63.gif

Hey hun

I think u have the most wiated for baby to come on this forum!!!!

I really hope this is it for u, I had my show and my waters broke 2hrs later, come on baby everyone wants to meet u xxxxxx

And remeber hun after a while the pain will go away :hug:

oooooh this is sounding exciting - have a warm bath that often gets things going - all sounds promising - best of luck :):)

Kimbo said:
Pregnopaws said:
Best of luck!!!!!! I;m still waiting for something to happen after having mine yesterday morning..

still exciting though because i've had absolutely nothing at all!
not even BH's, so i'm getting all excited over some glue :rotfl: :rotfl:

Are you serious that you don't get BH??? :shock: :shock: They are the bane of my life, and who said they're not painful??? :wall:

Hope this is the start of somethin, good luck honey

i had another pain which was different to the one ive just had.
it was horrible :talkhand: really sickening pain across my bump and my back!
went back up to the loo to check again, theres no more pinky stuff, but wiped and i got gluey stringy stuff which looks exactly the same as that pic on i- am - pregnant.com

if you dont wanna see what i mean then look away now!!!!!!
it's not me by the way... its the pic off that site... but its exactly the same :cheer:

mucus3.jpg

ooooooh you're having a baby :) - keep walking around, warm bath keep active - hope to hear more news soon :)

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

nikkimitch said:
ooooooh you're having a baby :) - keep walking around, warm bath keep active - hope to hear more news soon :)

Defo sounds promising, the advice Nikkimitch gave is exactly what i was going to say! The bath certainly really helped move things along for me.

Good Luck Hun :hug: :hug:

grinding pubic pains too???? could that be her head??

could be - plus your pelvic bones start loosening as labour starts ready to let baby through - any more contraction like pains??

hey i just thought my friend had that sticky stuff and i thought it was a show it actually turned out to be her waters and i seen it cos i was her birthing partner and it looked right like that.

Hey Leah's coming this weekend

Hun, where are you supposed to have Leah, at home or at hospital/birthing place? If second i think you might start planning to go to the hospital! Go Kim, go!!!
We're all rooting for ya, good luck kid!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Lisa

nikkimitch said:
could be - plus your pelvic bones start loosening as labour starts ready to let baby through - any more contraction like pains??

no i've had 2 so far.. and just this constant pain on my pubic bone.
she's hardly moving either :?

she won't move very much hun if you're starting labour

I was hoping that if I stayed away this morning...you might have had her, but looks like I'm just back in time

good luck :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back