I think I finally have a positive opk??

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Well I know it's supposed to be darker then the control line but I've never seen it go so dark that fast ever, or even that dark tbf!! It's pretty much the same colour,and came up in less the a minute, also I only held my pee for 2 hours and been drinking fizzy drinks throughout. What do you guys think? Cd15

Last edited:
If it's darker still I'd say that's a positive. Yay! Go jump his bones hun xx

It's defo a sign that it's there or at least nearly there xx

Do opks fade? I've looked at the ones I done last night and they're no where near as dark as they were... I done one this morning there's a line but it's not dark

View attachment 57651

The one at the top is the one I posted on here last night, middle is couple hours after the first and the last is from this morning, I will do another in a whole need to wait another 2-3 hours
I also have a lot of pain in my left hip again but it's never been this bad before ever, ov pain is usually suttle and I rarely notice it, but today I have to stop what I'm doing until it passes :s

Last edited:
I used to find my opks (amazon cheapies) faded after a few hours.
Your top pic looks positive to me - I used to find some months it never went darker than the control as think it's sometimes such a small window xxx

Well today is supposed to be ov day, I've had loads of pain, butt aren't you supposed to get loads of watery cm? I'm completely dry, even when trying to dtd :blush: we managed to do it eventually aha but I'm never dry everrrr :S

Well today is supposed to be ov day, I've had loads of pain, butt aren't you supposed to get loads of watery cm? I'm completely dry, even when trying to dtd :blush: we managed to do it eventually aha but I'm never dry everrrr :S

I can be like this sometimes, I started using concieve+ and taking Evening primrose oil to help CM
you will be fine hun, the sperm don't need that much
good luck my lovely :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27