I Think I Am Going to Miss My Bump!!!

kazlin

Reaction score
Why though! I can't wait to get back into my normal clothes and for the sickness to disappear and the GD to go!
I just think it's going to feel really weird not feeling him wriggle around all the time as he's a real fidget bum. All these conflicting feelings do my head in :wall: :wall: :wall:

After having all mine i really missed my bump and feeling them moving around

im not going to miss mine, first thing im doing is.. running and jumping belly first onto bed :rotfl:

We were discussing this last night and I am really going to miss my bump and I think Matt will too.

It might sound weird to people but in a way it's hard to think about the bump and the baby once it's here as being the same thing I think....

I cannot wait to meet my baby, but not being able to feel him/her inside is going to be very odd!

definitely, it will be very odd. i want him out but will miss watchng my tummy move all by itself!!

dont worry you will more then likely still feel them... alot of people get phantom baby kicks, i was still getting them a year on :rotfl:

i was saying just the same thing yesterday . How will my tummy feel when its empty? :?

It must be a really strange feeling to be 'empty' again. It's funny how quickly pregnancy becomes 'normal'.

I think that although pregnancy and birth are twinned, having a belly monster and having a child in your arms are two very separate experiences.

I'll certainly miss Debbie's bump.

we'll have to all start carrying our own heavy bags again :evil: :lol:

paradysso said:
im not going to miss mine, first thing im doing is.. running and jumping belly first onto bed :rotfl:

aww yes me 2 :rotfl: and do a rolly pollie 2 :rotfl:

and not forgetting the red hot s*x :rotfl: :wink:

i'm definitely going to miss mine :( i've found it really liberating not feeling fat for once... although fingers crossed i could end up weighing less after pregnancy than i did at the start of it, cos my pcos seems to have cleared up a bit... :pray:

i can't wait to be able to lie on my tummy and to be able to walk at a normal speed though!!!

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
[
and not forgetting the red hot s*x :rotfl: :wink:

im having red hot sex now :dance: im going to miss that afterwards- and what if it doesnt feel the same ever again after!!!!

I think I will have mixed emotions about this.
On the one hand Im gonna miss it, but on the other hand Im really looking forward to getting my body back and working on my figure for my holiday to South Africa in December...

it's true about the phantom kicks tho :lol: I got them for ages after my 2 girls.

Hmm. Being able to cut my toe nails and put on socks without having to do weird contortions. Sleeping more comfortably. No sharp pains as a foot sticks out my side. Baggy pajamas. A belly button. I somehow don't think I'll be devasted to have baby out in the real world. True, he is my little symbiote as my IBS has gone away. But I'm OK with being able to walk around and not getting out of breath.

:D I'm soo grumpy! :D

i thought i was going mad when i still felt kicks after :oops: especially when i was laid on my side !

I tried shaving my legs last night. Not very successful LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back