I think am getting somewhere

katie_lou

Reaction score
As some of you know I have had a horrible time getting ruby to nap and self settle ETC . Well I think where finally making some progress . For the last two days he has fell asleep in her cot for her morning nap . She didn't self settle I had to rub her cheek but the point is she fell asleep in the cot . Last night she self settled in her own in the cot I was so proud . Finally we are getting somewhere I still need to master the afternoon naps they our horrendous lol

I just want to thank all the girls who helped and gave me advice the last few weeks as I struggled so much with her naps u have been great xxx

You know that's weird I was gonna post a thread to you to ask how you'd got on!! So glad to hear things have improved hun!! What did you do differently? Angel won't usually settle by herself completely, we usually have to stroke her hair or stomach but it's still progress :) xxx

Iv been putting her down earlier I would normally let her go every 2.5 hours for a nap but a few ppl suggested putting her down after an hour and a half and fingers crossed it seems to be working I just hope it continues xxx

Yay! :yay: Napping makes such a big difference for both mom and baby! Good job Ruby!

Oh that's great hun :) hope it continues for you :D xx

Yay! She's showing u she can do it! Im sure she's turning a corner for u now- keep going with it hun! Dont b disheartened about the afternoon nap(s) they r def the hardest as far as Im concerned! Get her consistent with the morning one and go from there! So pleased she is improving- it makes such a difference to them and u! Well done! :)

Mum2b is right there I think hun, Angel is ok with naps now but the afternoon one is always the hardest and I think all babies are a bit grouchy in the afternoon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back