I tawt I toor a puddy tat!

Noor~ul~Usman

Reaction score
Come on ladies! let's see your pussy-mogs :D
Now I got the camera back up and running I couldn't resist showing off mine :oops: :roll:

Bila - 11.5 months old

Black and white (felix reject :rotfl: ) 1/4 persain and although he obviously doesn't look it you can tell by how vocal he is :shock: He's also a big softy lap cat and needs to investigate every new thing that comes into the house - especially shopping bags!! And he often 'fetches' his toys to play :lol:

DSCF3442.jpg
DSCF3457.jpg

Renji - 2.5 months old

Typically little tabby and white mog. Keep expecting him to go brown but at the moment he's staying 'mushroom' coloured :lol:
He's Bila's little minion - follows him around everywhere and only comes for cuddles in the evening :rotfl:

DSCF3447.jpg
DSCF3459.jpg

They both get on really well, Bila literally acts like Renji's mum. He washes him, plays with him (even with toys like grabbing one end of a string and running around!) and cuddles up to sleep next to him :hug:

Tilly and Alfie

Picture007.jpg

Junior and Frankie

Photo-0015.jpg

Junior looking after her new brothers and sisters

2008_0704Angel0031.jpg

Tilly is the mum, Alfie is the step-dad. Junior and Frankie are from Tilly's first litter. The kittens are going next week.

:cheer: :cheer: OoOO I love this thread!! :cheer: :cheer:

Bounty:

SS850667-1.jpg

Daim:

SS850650.jpg

Malibu:

SS850734.jpg

Crunchie:

SS850771.jpg

BlackJack and Ragnaros:

SS851981.jpg

We also have Nando, he's Jet black and about 11 weeks old but i don't have any pictures yet as our camera is broken...

Oscar - He is 2 years old.
Oscar.jpg

Tobey - He is a year old.
Tobey.jpg

Tobey and Oscar when we got Tobey last year! So cute!!
babies.jpg

This is the most recent pic of them! Tobey has grown into a monster! hehe
oscar-tobey3.jpg

OMG your kittys are all so gorgeous! Here was the 3 that we had when we moved over from Ireland but then I found out I was pregnant so we have taken them all to good homes. And then theres a random kitty that comes in our house for cuddles :D just wonders in and makes herself at home. Its nice having a cat you dont have to feed or change litter for she just comes and goes as she pleases!

Bison
Image016.jpg

Image039.jpg

Socky
Image050.jpg

Image013.jpg

Columbo
Image034.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image102.jpg

The random Kitty
Image079.jpg

Image063-2.jpg

2007_0112Image0012.jpg

This is Pepe. He weighs 17 pound :shock: . Even the vet comments he is a big cat. Got lovely big feet.

Freak.jpg

This is Velcro. She's a moody cow and sits like this all the time :roll: . Will sit like this when people come round and lick her nipples :rotfl:

Georgeous Cats everyone ! :D

Wow Hazel Pepe is amazing!! Is he a Maine Coon ? He certainely looks it!

:cheer: :cheer:

x...Kirsty...x said:
Georgeous Cats everyone ! :D

Wow Hazel Pepe is amazing!! Is he a Maine Coon ? He certainely looks it!

:cheer: :cheer:

The flea pit I got him from when he was a kitten said his grandmother was a Persian but I don't see it myself :think: . He looks maine coone with that tail but I just think he's a moggy. I would have loved to have taken him to shows but he is such a big wimp he would have hated it. Wets himself in the cat basket when he goes to the vet :roll: . He's the length of our 2 seater sofa when he stretches out!!!

Awwww no i definately don't see Persian, certainley got some Maine Coon in him somewhere though, but whatever he is he's amazing, as are all the kitties, hehe, i love cats :D :D

Love this thread. Beautiful kitties everyone :D

Pepsi:

055.jpg

Max:

054.jpg

:D

Hazel said:
Freak.jpg

This is Velcro. She's a moody cow and sits like this all the time :roll: . Will sit like this when people come round and lick her nipples :rotfl:

Thats so funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can picture her saying "Hey, whats up man"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back