I swear to god!

bearsmummy

Reaction score
If one more person says 'aww what a lovely boy!' there is going to be a beat down!!!

The parcel man just said it and I wouldn't mind but she has bright PINK pj's on!

:wall:
Rant over x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neice used to get mistaken for a boy constantly! Even when she was in pink dresses! The faces were priceless though when they'd ask what HE was called and we'd reply with her very feminine name!

Lol it really annoys me I know I'm biased but she has the most feminie face ever! Lol x

The only person who has mistook Odhrán for a girl was the doctor examining him in the hospital about a month ago.. She had his nappy OPEN to check his sides and before we left she said "she's a lovely girl" and I'm like... Have I actually just had my child seen by someone who can't tell male genitalia from female?! :lol:

Thank god Im not the only one this happens to!!! I feel as though I HAVE to put her in pink clothes just so stop the comments. I think paige looks pretty girly...obviously not!

I like it when people ask...I dont get offended when they ask, just when they assume, and then assume wrong. :wall:

And anyway...Olivia has a very girly little face! Silly people.

So does little Paige! People are stupid lol I always dress liv in pink and they still ask! stoooopid! X

I made this mistake at work :wall: I saw 7 kids that day for assessment and at one point said "good boy!" to a girl, i knew it wasa girl, i'd just done the same assessment that many times that i wasnt even thinking about my motivational comment :rofl: my excuse is that i was writing notes at the same time. its hard to say 1 thing and write another!

i apologised profusely but im sure that mothers confidence in my professional assessment was dented!

Yep i've had this too - even off my own midwife who declared when seeing me what a good boy - and yes she was in pink!

I made this mistake at work :wall: I saw 7 kids that day for assessment and at one point said "good boy!" to a girl, i knew it wasa girl, i'd just done the same assessment that many times that i wasnt even thinking about my motivational comment :rofl: my excuse is that i was writing notes at the same time. its hard to say 1 thing and write another!

i apologised profusely but im sure that mothers confidence in my professional assessment was dented!

just thought of another excuse....I was pregnant at the time!!:oooo:

:rofl: I get this all the time too - and thats BEFORE I tell them her name is Alex! :rofl:

I think I'd be peeved if the pink PJs were on too, someone said it to me when theres a nice obviously pink lining and footmuff :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back