My boyfriend is up to something!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Had a lovely Anniversary on Sunday, went for a meal etc.
Had a lovely Valentines yesterday too. Didn't go out any where, but we had a brilliant night in, as usual!

About 2 hours ago we watched the repeat of last nights "One Born Every Minute" got teary eyed and both said how much we want a family. I then go out the bedroom to pee and come back to my boyfriend acting suspicious.. he's at his computer and says to me, "Don't look okay? Promise you won't look? Swear to God?" I Promise and Swear to God and I don't look, all I know is he's emailed someone. So I checked my emails to see if he's sent me a lovely email as he normally does secretly, but he hadn't. I'm asking for clues every minute but he just won't tell me! I asked him when will I find out and he said, "When I'm ready to tell you". I asked him if he's bought me anything and he said yeah a carrot! Pffft. But I still don't understand! I was trying to emotionally blackmail him by saying I was sad and I need to know :rolleyes: but he said, "It might be something really nice, that will make you happy, like a surprise birthday party, and you're going to ruin it if you find out!"

I don't think it's anything to do with my birthday because he said earlier "I'll tell you when I'm ready". I think it's something nice. He didn't get me anything for Valentines and I haven't got him anything yet so perhaps it's a present :wink:

He won't give me any more clues and if I do ask all he says is: "Yeah, Maybe, Yeah, I'm not telling you, I'm just agreeing with whatever you say and I love you".

Any ideas?!
It's driving me round the bend!

as for the carrot comment diamonds come in carats hee hee

Sounds like an engagement ring..?x

I though carat instead of carrot too! I reckon he's going to propose!! How exciting! x

its got to be a diamond unless you have some funny thing going on between you about actual carrots :)

how exciting i hope its a ring for you

Sounds like hes planning something lovely for you..I wouldn't get suspious..just wait it out..because if you dont know you will love the surprise xxx

I thought carat too!! Oooh how exciting!!

I thought that too with the diamond thing and the when he is ready thing may be ready to propose lol ohh exciting! But don't get your hopes up just incase he is buying you a rabbit r something so you can have a "family" hehe! Men work in strange ways xx

oh god can you image it being a rabbit lol

my brother and sil got a bucket of carrots for xmas of her uncle 1 year pmsl

LOL!
Turns out.. it's to do with a competition he's entered.
He was asking me last night what my dream wedding would be so I'm thinking maybe it's a cash prize or a paid for wedding? Definitely something lovely. He still tells me not to look when he's checking his emails so let's hope he wins and I get my surprise ;) He wants to get me an engagement ring, he's been asking his mum how much it would cost. His mum said, "It's not about how much the ring costs" and I agreed :) I just need to get my ring size measured as he told me if he does ever propose .. :wink: .. he doesn't want to look like a twat and give me the wrong size.

Whatever it is I'm sure it's lovely. He is a swine for being romantic! xx

I've got a honker of a ring lol tell him to aim for this size
5e001a6d-39de-ed03.jpg

You don't want something too small lol! Xxx

Yeah not too small but not too big!! My first one was massive so he bought me a smaller one so now I've got two lol
Wouldn't it be funny if he'd entered for that show don't tell the bride!!

That would be fantastic! Lol but if Danny did that to me before we were married I would of hated it hahaha!

It was a dream wedding competition ;)
He got picked to be one of the contestants to take part, all we gotta do now is fill in this form and sign it and we'll be put in the newspaper where people will vote on which couple should win or something! (so sadly I have to know about it, hence why he had to tell me) xx

awwww its cute he went through that though :0)

He got picked to be one of the contestants to take part, all we gotta do now is fill in this form and sign it and we'll be put in the newspaper where people will vote on which couple should win or something! (so sadly I have to know about it, hence why he had to tell me) xx

which paper is it?

which paper is it?

The Leader! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back