i swear im

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
the only one in my area that wears my toddler i keep getting weird looks grrrr

I thought it would be fairly popular in Surrey. There's loads of us round my way (not that Owen is a toddler yet). I think I would like to be the only one. I always feel proud and a bit snug when I'm wearing Owen

What do you use btw? My mei tai is getting a bit in comfy now although it is homemade. I'm thinking connecta or manduca. Any opinions?

i really like the look of the connecta but just cant warrant spending £60 mayb e one day x

We have a sling library where I am, so you can try out the different carriers before you commit to buy. Maybe you have something like that in your area too? :)

I've been looking for one but no luck there's a sling show in london at the end of march might see if I can go x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Im the only one in my town I know of that wears their toddler. Drives me crazy. When she falls asleep on my back she proper slumps down and sooo many people come over and ask if she's ok :wall: They always let out a 'oooOO!' when they notice she's there as well lol.

I have a connecta and love it :) Well worth the money imo

Hope Kynon still wants to be carried when he's a toddler! Im thinking of getting a connecta as well, wish we had a library to borrow one first.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I haven't noticed anyone baby wearing out here yet, I've been using a closer sling but he's getting quite heavy for it.

ive just bought a closer sling and cant wait to try it :) it isnt common in sunderland and i get loads if awws when i walk past people... i think it was more because of his bear all in one winter coat tho lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back