God i hope i dont labuor soon....

lozzi

Reaction score
....im soooo tired, i cant leave the loo, if im not rushing for a wee, im needing to empty my bowels.... and now ive got a chuffin cold, and keep having nose bleeds all the time grrrr lol

I was constantly on the loo during week 38 and 39! Every time I got a slight pain ( like period pain) I had to go to the loo for a poo! Bizare eh!!

Its all stopped now mind you!!!!

fingers crossed for you!!!! Not long now!

You cant go into labour before me Lozzi!! Im due before you! :rotfl:

Good signs though :wink:

Plus il be left all on my own in a moment cos everyone else would have popped and il be forgotten :cry:

JaidyBaby said:

Plus il be left all on my own in a moment cos everyone else would have popped and il be forgotten :cry:

I am here with ya matey, we are bound to be overdue together remember??!!!! :rotfl:

zoe c said:
JaidyBaby said:

I am here with ya matey, we are bound to be overdue together remember??!!!! :rotfl:

I still think you will go before me and il be left all on my todd :rotfl:

I'm here too - closer to lozzie but who knows what with everything else going on! Everyones early it seems - Happy xmas to everyone if I don't get a chance to post over christmas and good luck to those xmas mummies who are due! It's so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back