I started again

futuremum

Reaction score
I :( cannot beleive it and feel guilty about it but i have started smoking again. I do not smoke evry day but have the odd fag out. I am in a stressful situation at the moment and for the first time in my life have met depression. As i have no friends, i turned back to my old one. I hope i will not go any further that i can suppress the fag again but at the moment it is my only pleasure of the day.

Aww sweetie :hug:
don't beat yourself up about it, if you are finding it a little easier to cope by going out and having a cig do it.

:hug: :hug:

As Jo said, if it makes you feel better, do it, if you didn't you would probably have high blood pressure, severe depression and a constant frown on your face, at least by having the odd puff you're feeling happier and thats what counts.

PS have a drag for me!! :oops: :lol:

i gotta confess..when i went out and got drunk i had quite a few cigs..and now i've started smoking the odd one here and there. my OH smokes and this makes it harder for me..although its getting cold now so the effort of getting up and going outside to smoke will probably get to me so that might help.

i dont think you should feel guilty at the end of the day your not smoking 60 a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back