I spoke too soon :(

positivity :)

Reaction score
Good news is I'm going home.

Dr came round and told me to come back friday and early next week to check my blood pressure, she said at the appt early next week they may book in my induction..great news.

Then she says 'if ur BP stays fine tho..we might not do anything' :roll: why can u never get a straight decision :( so he might not be here for Xmas after all! X

Oh bless you, its so annoying, they just say things without thinking that it will affect you. xx

I guess when they said this baby stuff was not easy they were right!

Oh how annoying hun. You could always request a sweep tho you know, that's what i did. xxx

Thats crap! Must be awful not to have a definate plan x

Good news that you are coming home - I assume that this means that your BP is stable for now. Frustrating that you don't know if LO will be here for Christmas or not. Please make sure that you call someone if you don't feel right. Blood pressure can rise without you realising it. Please look after yourself and take it easy.

xx

Oh how annoying hun. You could always request a sweep tho you know, that's what i did. xxx

They done a sweep yesterday Hun but nothing has happened :( xx

Thanks girls, feel really down about it. Jayne I don't know how u dealt with being so close!!

Thanks girls, feel really down about it. Jayne I don't know how u dealt with being so close!!

Oh really, i didn't realise. There's still time tho, they say it can work within 48hours of having it done. Did they say anything about it being successful or about your cervix being "favourable"?

Oh really, i didn't realise. There's still time tho, they say it can work within 48hours of having it done. Did they say anything about it being successful or about your cervix being "favourable"?

Yeah they said it's 'not favourable' do u know if u are? X

Well hope u are favourable! My friends said that ideally u should walk around lots afterwards xx

That's good to know, thanks Pos xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back