I shall be culling...

Rock-Angel said:
OMG you lot are f***ing hilarious!!!

I know the way to prevent culling.......dont add people in the first place, shove your profile on hidden..voila no one can add you so no upset caused if you dont accept there add!!!!!

:clap: well aren't you a clever little bunny. wtf do you want a gold star :think:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Rock-Angel said:

I know the way to prevent culling.......dont add people in the first place, shove your profile on hidden..voila no one can add you so no upset caused if you dont accept there add!!!!!

:clap: well aren't you a clever little bunny. wtf do you want a gold star :think:

i want a gold star please miss sweetcheeks, iv done did my homework I have :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i dont cull people, dont hav the energy to go thru my friend list :roll:

sazzylou said:
i dont give a sh*t if people cull me...so i dont need to hide my profile and have no adds...seems a bit pointless having a FB account if you have no mates on it and no one can see it :?

apologies for above post hav edited it, It didnt come accross quite as it was meant!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Rock-Angel said:

as said above post was worded wrongly!!!! Thanks for the sarcasm much appricated!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Rock-Angel said:

:shock:

Rock-Angel said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
[quote="Rock-Angel":3j2eyzcn]OMG you lot are f***ing hilarious!!!

as said above post was worded wrongly!!!! Thanks for the sarcasm much appricated![/quote:3j2eyzcn]

Well I thought you were rude with the whole 'you lot are fucking hilarious' part of your message I don't see how that can be blamed on it being wrongly worded though. :?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Rock-Angel said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
[quote="Rock-Angel":1sj8oy1l]OMG you lot are f***ing hilarious!!!

as said above post was worded wrongly!!!! Thanks for the sarcasm much appricated!

Well I thought you were rude with the whole 'you lot are f***ing hilarious' part of your message I don't see how that can be blamed on it being wrongly worded though. :?[/quote:1sj8oy1l]

if you read my edit, I meant the convo, maybe I should have said this thread is hilarious!!!!! ok some serious points but some bits are funny

Is that better?

:wave: Rock-Angel

Some pretty tight friendships are formed on the forum and I'm sure in a few weeks you will understand why people get so personal about this. Hopefully you will want to get to know 'forum friends' in real life too- I know I've formed some great friendships on here :)

(ETA: can I have a gold star please- this is the most dimplomatic I have ever been!!)

lol, i read you nearly added me by mistake squigg!..... :lol: :lol:

really arnt in with this facebook lark me.

Squiglet said:
I'm actually amazed my thread got to 5 pages without a fight kicking off.. :lol:

ooops...think it just happened ;)

Rock-Angel said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
[quote="Rock-Angel":29hr98pw]
Sweetcheeks24 said:
[quote="Rock-Angel":29hr98pw]OMG you lot are f***ing hilarious!!!

Well I thought you were rude with the whole 'you lot are f***ing hilarious' part of your message I don't see how that can be blamed on it being wrongly worded though. :?[/quote:29hr98pw]

if you read my edit, I meant the convo, maybe I should have said this thread is hilarious!!!!! ok some serious points but some bits are funny

Is that better?[/quote:29hr98pw]

You edited after I had posted my original reply :wall: Anyway.. anything else you want to say PM me :|

Rock-Angel said:
sazzylou said:
i dont give a sh*t if people cull me...so i dont need to hide my profile and have no adds...seems a bit pointless having a FB account if you have no mates on it and no one can see it :?

apologies for above post hav edited it, It didnt come accross quite as it was meant!

Ah, no probs :D

Thats the thing about the bloody internet, you can type something one way, but it can come across as something totally different :?

:hug:

Red_Fairy said:

ZS has been talking :lol: I'll know not to trust her with gossip then :lol: :lol: :lol:

newmum said:
Squiglet said:
I'm actually amazed my thread got to 5 pages without a fight kicking off.. :lol:

ooops...think it just happened ;)

But I can't be blamed :rotfl: :moon:

Squiglet said:
Red_Fairy said:

ZS has been talking :lol: I'll know not to trust her with gossip then :lol: :lol: :lol:

newmum said:
Squiglet said:
actually no, i was just 'surfin' pages, and was on ZS page lol!! *now i just feel plain old nosey* I just culled too... I dont have many people from here on FB, but i just got rid of millions of 'class mates' who i probably said 2 words to through school.

I do feel better for it.

sazzylou said:
Rock-Angel said:
sazzylou said:

Ah, no probs :D

Thats the thing about the bloody internet, you can type something one way, but it can come across as something totally different :?

:hug:

thanks for understanding xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back