I shall be culling...

Lou said:
Squiglet said:
Beanie never liked me enough to add me to her list in the first place... :shakehead:

Well I hope you never voted for her in the mod of the year then :shakehead:

:lol:

that was rubbish, I could only vote for myself once :rotfl:

beanie said:
Lou said:
Squiglet said:
Beanie never liked me enough to add me to her list in the first place... :shakehead:

Well I hope you never voted for her in the mod of the year then :shakehead:

:lol:

that was rubbish, I could only vote for myself once :rotfl:

Psssf ...I didn't vote for anybody...favoritism..oh and the fact that I'm sure the mods could see who voted for whom... :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well the girl who started the thread has been banned anyway so feck the whole stupid thing! :)

Lou said:
Well the girl who started the thread has been banned anyway so feck the whole stupid thing! :)

Not an exactly correct statement... :rotfl: But you culled me.. :O Im not your friend... :shakehead:

Squiglet said:
Lou said:

Not an exactly correct statement... :rotfl: But you culled me.. :O Im not your friend... :shakehead:

Ok she asked to be deactivated then smarty pants :)

And its cull or be culled my love :D

Squiglet said:
I'm sure the mods could see who voted for whom... :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sadly not, I would have been cull happy then :angel:

not that I would have abused my mod powers in any way of course

beanie said:
Squiglet said:
I'm sure the mods could see who voted for whom... :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can you do mod magic? :think:

Lou said:
beanie said:
Squiglet said:

well I have made a few threads disappear...and sawn a member in half (might be lying about that last one)

beanie said:
Lou said:
beanie said:
Squiglet said:

well I have made a few threads disappear...and sawn a member in half (might be lying about that last one)

:rotfl:

beanie said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm actually amazed my thread got to 5 pages without a fight kicking off.. :lol:

I've killed a few threads in my time and I'm not even a mod with mod powers :)

I went on a FB cull the other day too. It felt good!

Sorry i deleted you ages ago :oops: i have mad moments of deleating people if they ignore me your not alone im terrible at it :oops: :lol:
I see you have answered my question about Nestle thank you very informative :D

I deleted a load of people yesterday- most of the stuff on facebook I put on here anyway so dont take it personally :)

OMG you lot are fucking hilarious!!!

(edit to say as in hilarious at some of the comments!! the on going convo is amusing!)

I know the way to prevent culling.......dont add people in the first place, shove your profile on hidden..voila no one can add you so no upset caused if you dont accept there add!!!!! :D

(edit to say this was meant as a joke, thought I had put a smily there but clearly hadnt! sorry I can be very blunt at times! And when Im joking around it can easily be taken the wrong way! me bad
***goes to kick her own butt!) Smily now added!

Rock-Angel said:
OMG you lot are f***ing hilarious!!!

I know the way to prevent culling.......dont add people in the first place, shove your profile on hidden..voila no one can add you so no upset caused if you dont accept there add!!!!!

i dont give a shit if people cull me...so i dont need to hide my profile and have no adds...seems a bit pointless having a FB account if you have no mates on it and no one can see it :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back