I shall be culling...

Squig you're going to end up with more people than you had before the cull :lol:

Remember girls that there is a facebook group for this forum so maybe we should all remove eachother and be friends on there? It would save anyone getting left out or upset and we can all still see eachother photos etc and chat, like the forum really :doh: Ok maybe a bad idea, I just think this whole facebook thing could really effect the forum, I know I was quite offended the other day when some people had removed me even though in hindsight I can totally understand why they did, I have hardly been an active member of this forum for a long time because I had no wireless and couldn't get online much.

:think:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

People offended they aren't on the list in the first place...ok ok... I'll admit I'm crap with names so unless your ava and fb name are the same as they are on PF I don't actually know who they are :lol: :lol: :lol: You need to find me and tell me who you are from pf or I won't add you :rotfl: FB is controlled by the blonde part of my name :rotfl:

LOL, i never use my facebook tbh, but i still want friends :cry:

do i have you on mine, i only know you as squiglet and im assuming thats not your real name :rotfl:

Lou said:
Squig you're going to end up with more people than you had before the cull :lol:

Remember girls that there is a facebook group for this forum so maybe we should all remove eachother and be friends on there? It would save anyone getting left out or upset and we can all still see eachother photos etc and chat, like the forum really :doh: Ok maybe a bad idea, I just think this whole facebook thing could really effect the forum, I know I was quite offended the other day when some people had removed me even though in hindsight I can totally understand why they did, I have hardly been an active member of this forum for a long time because I had no wireless and couldn't get online much.

There a facebook group for the forum? I didn know that. :(

bonny said:
Lou said:

There a facebook group for the forum? I didn know that. :(

Link here for you :D http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 259&ref=ts

Sweetcheeks24 said:
You culled me way before your official cull :shakehead: :lol:

Awww sorry, but I've only just culled you recently... :hug: :hug: :hug: but I have a really good reason honest :hug: Just I can't mention it here :shhh: :lol:

I know what you mean as i have so many people that i have no idea who they are but just say yes to befriending them as i dont want them to feel bad (not from this site) Infact i only have a couple from this site so if you feel you have culled too many then feel free to add me (claire norwood (london) I have a picture of my gorgeous Ollie as my profile pic.

Claire x

Squiglet said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Awww sorry, but I've only just culled you recently... :hug: :hug: :hug: but I have a really good reason honest :hug: Just I can't mention it here :shhh: :lol:

is it her smelly feet?

beanie said:
Squiglet said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

is it her smelly feet?

Oh no just that I clicked the x button lots of time cos the computer was running slow...and when it catches up it does all the things you'd previously done...when it was all lagged up... :rotfl: Oooo inside thoughts inside thoughts. :doh:

Squiglet said:
beanie said:
Squiglet said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

is it her smelly feet?

Oh no just that I clicked the x button lots of time cos the computer was running slow...and when it catches up it does all the things you'd previously done...when it was all lagged up... :rotfl: Oooo inside thoughts inside thoughts. :doh:

Your reply sounded so much more intriguing before the last bit :rotfl:

Lou said:

I've taken my own advice and removed ALL forum friends from my fb. I will still be on here and on the fb forum group :) :hug:

Hope you all understand :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back