I shall be culling...

Squiglet

Reaction score
My facebook... (don't worry Lou...I'll let you stay :lol: )

Most people on there I don't know and most people don't even reply to my posts on here let alone chat with me on a regular basis or at all...so there's very little point having them on my facebook too :rotfl:

So don't take it to heart... Just would prefer to have less anonymous people on my facebook :)

If anyone has any special requests as to me not removing them for whatever reason... Just post it in here :D :rotfl: But as I said hardly anyone speaks to me anyways..so no doubt this shall be small... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You can cull me if you like, I can take it :cry:

Im the same.....and i wont be offended if you knock me off either.

well i will be offended :shakehead: i like goin thru ur pics of lil miss lol :lol:

I won't be offended but I'd like it if you kept me so I can see Lil Miss pics! :hug:

I was about to say dont remove me then realised you're not in my friends list :think:

Awww, pls dont remove me... I dont go on fb much, but I love seeing your pics of you and your family :D

Lisa

pilkers said:
I won't be offended but I'd like it if you kept me so I can see Lil Miss pics! :hug:

Me too! Your pics are always so beautiful :D

Snuggle said:
I was about to say dont remove me then realised you're not in my friends list :think:
Awww... you culled me first :lol: You weren't on my list today

Actually the only people to answer this thread were the ppl I didn't cull how weird is that :lol: Proves what I said earlier :lol:

You haven't culled me :D I loveeeee looking at pics of your family :D (in a non-strange way, haha).

I showed my OH the video of little miss walking and chasing the cat, it's mega cute!

Squiglet said:
Snuggle said:
Awww... you culled me first :lol: You weren't on my list today

Actually the only people to answer this thread were the ppl I didn't cull how weird is that :lol: Proves what I said earlier :lol:

Ooops sorry hun :lol:

I've been culled!

Not to worry, I understand and also find culling quite theraputic!

Valentine Xxx

Ohh i bet you've culled me!! :( will have to go look booo hoo

I don't think i was on your friends list in the first place i can't remember :think:

valentine said:
I've been culled!

Not to worry, I understand and also find culling quite theraputic!

Valentine Xxx

Who were you again? :lol: I go on forum names and only know you as Val or Valentine... :rotfl:

Aww sarahH ill go re add you...

And no Fran you weren't on my list to begin with :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back