I seem to be craving allready im only 7 weeks

bossbump

Reaction score
I seem to be craving and im only 7 weeks 4 days is that normal. I want Cheese and barbique sauce butties. And cheesy mash potato am i normal ha ha

I was like that.... mine started off as Quavers until I was about 12wks then it was Irn Bru!! :oops:

bossbump said:
And cheesy mash potato am i normal ha ha

yum yum this is my fav... good craving and yes its good you having cravings, i didnt get any and dont crave anything now in fact.. :hug:

You're not alone. my cravings are naughty ones (fatty foods!)

I craved anything starchy - pototoes mainly - right from the start. Apparently it is perfectly normal as your body needs more carbs.

Wouldn't be surprised if I deliver a potato rather than a baby I've eaten that many!

andreag said:
I craved anything starchy - pototoes mainly - right from the start. Apparently it is perfectly normal as your body needs more carbs.

Wouldn't be surprised if I deliver a potato rather than a baby I've eaten that many!

I know what you mean! I have a baked potato with cheese almost EVERY night of the week with various accompaniments! hehe!!

xx

Pickles....pickled onions...and that was before the BFP result... :rotfl:

With my last preg I craved scrambled egg from about 5 weeks, i hated it but now i love it! x

My local shop keep selling out of cheese and onion pastys coz I can't stop eating them- I'm terrible!!!! I still can't stomach cooked meats though :puke:

From week 6/7 all I wanted to eat was bbq beef hula hoops, cheesy watsits, new pototoes, cheese slices and pickles. Now I can't even stand the smell of hula hoops or watsits.

I seem to have went off some of my favourite foods this week to.

Hope I don't get a craving for something I don't really like.

fynemum said:
Pickles....pickled onions...and that was before the BFP result... :rotfl:

Yeah with my first pregnancy I was like that. I used to work in a shop and my boss used to give me jar of pickled of onions after every shift, bless him!!!

yea mine was cheese, everything was cheese. from cheese on jack pots to crisps.i still eat cheese now for calcium :D also had icecream cravings, sweet cravings, SnV crisps,fruit,milk :lol: yoghurts all i can remember atm :D

thanx for replying ladies. Out of curiosity is it savoury things with GIRLS or BOYS i craved swizzel lollies with jodie is it savoury with boys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back