I SAW baby kicking today!

saz-jay

Reaction score
She was kicking so hard i saw my belly move :eek: I hadn't expected that till nearer 30 weeks or so, my god it looked weird :lol:

Its amazing isnt it!! Congrats hun!! :D

Im getting this already..dunno why

aww how amazing :cheer: i have been feeling little kicks and pokes for a while now but have just started to feel real big kicks, it feels so good :cheer:

Your get it soon Laura, its really weird to look at but very cool :D

Wow Pacha, i thought it was early getting it at 25 weeks :eek: Will have to be careful she dont knock things of my lap now :)

Louears, it starts with the big kicks, then ya belly seems to get a mind of its own, rippling about lol

saz-jay said:

Wow Pacha, i thought it was early getting it at 25 weeks :eek: Will have to be careful she dont knock things of my lap now :)

Louears, it starts with the big kicks, then ya belly seems to get a mind of its own, rippling about lol
i can't wait to see the ripples, and get more kicks, baby only seems to kick when OH is asleep or at work, bless him, he has only felt one teeny little kick so far :lol:

Hehe it looks like little pokes from the inside, my belly juts out - was constant last night after some chocolates. I say my belly but the movement is still really low down, probably in line with my hip bones. Yea I was thinking that 20 weeks was waay early :think:

louears said:
saz-jay said:

i can't wait to see the ripples, and get more kicks, baby only seems to kick when OH is asleep or at work, bless him, he has only felt one teeny little kick so far :lol:

Mine didn't start kicking till nearly 21 weeks and my bf felt her move at around 22 weeks, but only faintly....week 23/24 he REALLY felt her move though, so i'm sure in the next few weeks your OH will feel baby kick :D

pacha said:
Hehe it looks like little pokes from the inside, my belly juts out - was constant last night after some chocolates. I say my belly but the movement is still really low down, probably in line with my hip bones. Yea I was thinking that 20 weeks was waay early :think:

Lol Pacha you got a lively one there hun :D And babys a chocolate lover, mine is too.....plus she likes shopping now aswell, thankfully shes not making her kicks evident through my clothes whilst out and about yet....i'd get some strange looks, people would think of that scene in Alien :? lol

haha yea it is so weird looking isnt it, cant wait to see what it looks like later when the movements are bigger and you can make out body parts :lol:

I cant believe how active the baby is, I feel it constant now and it kept me awake last night for a bit x

pacha said:
haha yea it is so weird looking isnt it, cant wait to see what it looks like later when the movements are bigger and you can make out body parts :lol:

I cant believe how active the baby is, I feel it constant now and it kept me awake last night for a bit x

OMG, i will freak out when i see a hand or foot punching or kicking out :eek: lol
Awww baby Pacha is having a lil party in mummys tummy :D

Kitti its so cool, its like one of those big pregnancy moments, like when you get you BFP, when you see your 1st scan, when you see ya belly rippling on its own :lol:

saz-jay said:
louears said:
[quote="saz-jay":3k49d5qz]Your get it soon Laura, its really weird to look at but very cool :D

Mine didn't start kicking till nearly 21 weeks and my bf felt her move at around 22 weeks, but only faintly....week 23/24 he REALLY felt her move though, so i'm sure in the next few weeks your OH will feel baby kick :D[/quote:3k49d5qz]
ooh good he can't wait, i know he is a bit disappointed that i have felt baby and he hasn't, looks like i have a mummy's boy/girl on my hands :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: I've been getting these for the last 3 weeks. Amazing aren't they?!! I know 20 weeks is early as the midwife keeps putting questions markers next to things I tell her :roll: All of my family have felt Bean move :) Only problem I have is keeping him still unless I'm in bath then he WON'T move!

Aww thats fab hun :cheer: I'm not seeing baby move yet but feel her jump around loads. I cant wait to see the movements, I loved watching Maddison move around :hug:

Dream_Catcher said:
:cheer: :cheer: I've been getting these for the last 3 weeks. Amazing aren't they?!! I know 20 weeks is early as the midwife keeps putting questions markers next to things I tell her :roll: All of my family have felt Bean move :) Only problem I have is keeping him still unless I'm in bath then he WON'T move!

Lol awww, not a natural water baby then :lol:

I dont know when your supposed to start having these things happen, but i thought it was like 30 weeks plus.....if so, our LO's are starting early

Snuggle said:
Aww thats fab hun :cheer: I'm not seeing baby move yet but feel her jump around loads. I cant wait to see the movements, I loved watching Maddison move around :hug:

I'm just wondering how long it'll be before i see a foot kicking out....that is gonna freak me out the first time it happens :lol:

I'm sure your lil lady will start making ya belly move soon, just dont rest the tv remote on your lap when she does :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back