I SAW baby kicking today!

Its the best thing ever, i was lying in bed this morning and LO was going mad in there, maybe was looking fed or something :lol: but the movements were definately stronger, i whispered to OH to give me his hand, just in case babs heard me and stopped :lol: , so low and behold he felt them rite away and i didn't have to say did feel tat one, cause i knew he did,

Sometimes when put OH's hand on my belly the kicks stop, but i can't wait to SEE my belly move too, i bet if i had been sitting uprite then i would have this morning, only i didn't want to move incase they went away....

LITTLE AMUSES THE INNOCENT :wink: :cheer:

I would try and record it but i think my one would stop the min i put my camera on lol

louears said:
i can't wait to see the ripples, and get more kicks, baby only seems to kick when OH is asleep or at work, bless him, he has only felt one teeny little kick so far :lol:

Same here! I can just about feel the harder kicks if I put my hand on my bump now and this morning baby was going nuts in there and said to OH on phone it's a shame he keeps missing everything because he's never here :(

Congrats on your rippling belly by the way Saz... exciting stuff :cheer:

Shes been doing it again today bless her :D Rippling belly from now on :dance:

*Rainbow* said:
Saaaaz.. come over to the new one if you havnt already.. you're my due date twin.. lol
x x

Lol ive just signed up hun, will be over in a min :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back