Twilight <3

x kylie x

Reaction score
Hey girls xx

I am a huge huge fan of twilight like obsessive haha ;P

Just wanted to know if there was any other mums to be or mums that love it too?

Im gona be so sad and order myself a twilight baby grow :p

Team Jacob =DD " Me and my mummy run with the wolves" haha << :D

xx Kylie xx

Another obsessive here :D Although I'm team Edward, I'm really not fussy ha, give e any of them xxx

Another obsessive here :D Although I'm team Edward, I'm really not fussy ha, give e any of them xxx

Hehe im glad im not the only one then :p well yeh its hard to be picky with them both lol :)

Im trying to find some cute twilight baby grows now :p When i wasnt pregnant i found loads now there dont seem to be any lol xx

Lol, i like twilight but found breaking dawn part 1 let it down a bit, Too soppy for my liking. Last hour was good tho. My sister bought me a twilight mug for xmas, i laughed but secretly love it lol

I love anything to do with vampires. But when I saw the first movie, and Edward sparkling I just laughed out loud and was determined not to have anything to do with such nonsense again. However a colleague talked me into reading the books - and I really really really liked them!!! So I'm building myself up to watching the movies - maybe when I start maternity leave in July I'll watch the lot! Oh - and being slightly obsessed with vampires in general - team Edward all the way!!! :lol:

Lol, i like twilight but found breaking dawn part 1 let it down a bit, Too soppy for my liking. Last hour was good tho. My sister bought me a twilight mug for xmas, i laughed but secretly love it lol

Hehe :D Yeh Breaking Dawn wasn't no where near as good as the rest of the films i know a friend of mine watched it without watching the others and thought it was abserloutly terrible :(

But as ive watched all the other films i still very much enjoyed it even though it took a long time before any action happened lol xx

Yeh im a saddo :D ive got a mug saying " kylies wolf" "team jacob" haha xx

I love anything to do with vampires. But when I saw the first movie, and Edward sparkling I just laughed out loud and was determined not to have anything to do with such nonsense again. However a colleague talked me into reading the books - and I really really really liked them!!! So I'm building myself up to watching the movies - maybe when I start maternity leave in July I'll watch the lot! Oh - and being slightly obsessed with vampires in general - team Edward all the way!!! :lol:

Aww haha yeh i am also really obsessed with vampires haha :p But when i seen jacob with his shirt off and short hair i couldnt resist lol :)

Yeh the books are abserloutly amazing ecspecially Breaking Dawn :) The movies dont do the books any justice but you do get to see jacob topless haha :p

Have you watched the vampire diares series? that is also amazing i actually prefer it to twilight as its got alot more detail init with it being a series xx

Just a shame that the men arent as good looking :p xx

I just cant get help it, i love mushy gooey sop lol!I also had a twilight mug bought last year, i loooove it xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Aww haha yeh i am also really obsessed with vampires haha :p But when i seen jacob with his shirt off and short hair i couldnt resist lol :)

Yeh the books are abserloutly amazing ecspecially Breaking Dawn :) The movies dont do the books any justice but you do get to see jacob topless haha :p

Have you watched the vampire diares series? that is also amazing i actually prefer it to twilight as its got alot more detail init with it being a series xx

Just a shame that the men arent as good looking :p xx

Love, love, love the vampire diaries - and I especially love, love, love Damon. Soooo hot! Hehe xx

ooooh vampire diaries im currently watching episode 12 of season 3 and damon is definately gorgeous. Any of you into true blood?? x

Im a big twilight fan, got all the books and the films lol...watched breaking dawn 6 days before being induced with my son lol

My sister got me the twilight duvet set for christmas:rotfl:

Me :) I'm def team Edward though! Lost count of how many times I've seen the films and read the books. Books are so much better though. Reading breaking dawn again at the min :) xx

Ooooooh it has to be Team Jacob for me too!!!! LOVE the idea of the Twilight baby grow! :D. Agree with Keira0 on the book front though! Prefer them to the films even though the films were pretty good!! xxx

Whayy :D i am so glad im not the only one that is obsessed with Twilight and Vampire diaries =D

People always tell me its just a teen obsession :O Hell no!! I have the clothes,bed sheets calanders everything haha!!

I even went to the 12:01am first ever showing of Breaking Dawn :D I went in my Team Jacob top haha :D

Yes the books are definitly the best but then atleast on the movies u get to see the men ;)

All excited for Breaking Dawn part 2 at the cinema next year then? It is out just about the time of my due date!! :O Omg if im in labour im going to cry lol!!

I will make myself go to the cinema no matter what haha and will have my little bumps twilight baby grow at the ready :D xx

And i did prefer Edward untill the second movie then when i seen jacob shirtless i turned like an obsessed teen haha im so sad but i love it :D

xx Kylie xx

Here is a picture of how sad i am haha :p

Attachments

• 190011_205267436151909_5318602_n.jpg
    190011_205267436151909_5318602_n.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 406517_356727727672545_100000059635764_1445135_1613414054_a.jpg
    406517_356727727672545_100000059635764_1445135_1613414054_a.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
Hehe love the tops kylie! I'm with u in going to the midnight premieres lol has to be done! I don't think Ill be doing it next time though as I'll be nearly ready to pop too and the excitement might set me off early lol xx

Hehe love the tops kylie! I'm with u in going to the midnight premieres lol has to be done! I don't think Ill be doing it next time though as I'll be nearly ready to pop too and the excitement might set me off early lol xx

Thank you hehe :D

Omg u still have to go :p My little baba should be here by then well i very much hope so :) think i need a babysitter so i can go lol i cant miss it :p

xx

I love love love the tops hun theyre ace!
Cannot wait for breaking dawn part 2 :-D xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back