i really want an ipod

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
my OH's sister got an ipod for xmas. the one with a screen on it.

and i really want one now. they are so cool. it can hold a complete film.

they are so expensive though :(

im hoping they will be cheaper in america.

anyone got one of these?

go on make me jealus :)

I do!!!! I got one for my birthday last year and it is marvellous, I currently have a friends series on it and about three films and loads of music, I keep it in a pretty pink leather holder!! I love love love gadgets!!

* is green with envy*

id so love one. would be great to have on the plane too. (9hr journey)

there just so expensive. i doubt ill be able to afford one anytime soon. :(

go on to kelkoo and do a price comparison they are quite good at finding the cheapest, I will have alook too!

thanks for the link. still abit on the high side for me though :( think ill just have to be patient :(

I got one as well but I got it from the US last year - cant remember the price but think it was about £120 and OH got 4gb Nano for about £80

Only thing if you get from Ebay US or order from an online US store, carfull as you may get stung by customs resulting in it being more expensive than the UK prices (fricking government) - although ive never copped for it, even on a laptop.

If you know anyone in the US send them the cash and get them to send it as a gift - that way you wont get taxed!

im going to america on the 20th you see. so im hoping to get one while im there. but dnt know if ill have the money :?

keslo66 said:
im going to america on the 20th you see. so im hoping to get one while im there. but dnt know if ill have the money :?

well if your there mate, try and get the cash cause you won't find anything cheaper!! I usually find 2 companies cheaper, one called bestbuy and one call circuit city

(http://www.bestbuy.com/ and www.circuitcity.com )

as you can get cool DVD's from there (ones not out over her yet for example ) for like $10-$20 so half the price of here lol

I used to have a 60gb Ipod Video but I sold it cos I never used it.

Pretty pointless having one cos if Im not in the house Im in the car so I never listened to it.

Wicked thing to have if you go out alot though. Just dont get the 60gb one cos you'll never use all the memory :)

x-kirsty-x said:
Wicked thing to have if you go out alot though. Just dont get the 60gb one cos you'll never use all the memory :)

yeh I would probaly only recommend the 30GB one tbh!

Ive got mine properly hooked up to the car sterio so I just mount it and plug the cable in to the Headphone jack and my toones come through the sterio - its wicked, no CD's any more wooooooooo

I got an ipod for christmas, but its the new ipod shuffle. Its about the size of 2 stamps next to each other and has no screen. Its 1gb and costs about $70 so it says on the website. Not the best ipod, but an ipod all the same!

I have a 40gig one love it!!! got my DF a little shuffle too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back