Ear phone recommendations

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I inherited an iPod that my eldest discarded on Christmas Day in favour of her new one :lol:

It's got crappy cheapo earphones and they hurt my ears. I want something soft or moulded. I might want to use it when I'm in labour and I'll lob the bloody thing out the window after about 10 mins with these nasty little buggers in.....

So.....anyone?

In ear, muffs, one's with loops? What's your flavour? :cool:

I think in ear ones but I'm open to offers.....they just need not to hurt!

The apple ones can be bought on ebay for a few quid :D

i love my sony erricson ones they are soft and moulded and have dif sizes to choose from to interchange for each ear and they go right inside like ear plugs so no hearing noice from whats going on around - also they cnt hear any embarrasing music im playing haha!! they are £50 x

i saw muffs and flavours then and wondered what the hell mamafy was on about :rofl:

my sister's got seinheisser ones she swears by, think she's had bose aswell and they were good

Official apple ipod ones are good or try gummy JVC.
Sennheiser are good too and any that are plug in really.
You can find a big and cheap price selection on Play.com or ebay.co.uk
Hope you find the ones you want :dance:

The apple ones are very good, my brother got a pair of those ones that loop onto the back of the ear (from Tesco, just a few quid) and they are brilliant. They don't look so cool though but would be perfect for labour/exercise as they keep the earphone close to the ear and you don't have to keep faffing with them either hurting or falling out :roll:

The Apple ones are comfy though but get them from Ebay as they're very cheap :)

Last edited:
i love my sony erricson ones they are soft and moulded and have dif sizes to choose from to interchange for each ear and they go right inside like ear plugs so no hearing noice from whats going on around - also they cnt hear any embarrasing music im playing haha!! they are £50 x

£50 for earphones??? :shock:

£50!!! My bloody birth pool only cost a fiver more!! :rofl:

If you're at home why don't you get an ipod docking station? Then you won't need earphones during labour and can use the water and still have your music :)

I have a docking station now too...I am the queen of cast offs!!! My dad gave me his old one so that's all good. I need to listen to my hypno babble though.....I tried it on the dock while I was loading the dishwasher today and somehow I couldnt get into my 'special place' while scraping broccoli and cauliflower cheese in to the bin.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back