i really needed a couple of days off!

petchy

Reaction score
aaah, this is soooo nice... i decided to take yesterday and today off work to use my last 2 days of my holiday entitlement, and i've only just realised how it has done me the world of good! :D

not that i have been relaxing much - but i've managed to sort my house out a little, buy most of my xmas pressies on days that town is less busy (going again today in desperate search for something for my dad! HELP!) and also do some xmas baking. i've got gingerbread cookies in the oven as i write and the whole house smells like xmas!

managed to get up early(ish) today and i'm gonna try clean the house before i go out again. then at 5pm i have reflexology which i am looking forward to very much! and tomorrow i have a MW appointment in the morning, and working from home the rest of the day so i can be a little more relaxed then too! (plus the pram is being delivered tomorrow so i've got that to look forward to as well!

i just feel like a different person! :D

I have a day off today as well and after I have been swimming and got the boring stuff out of the way I am going to finish making my xmas cards and start wrapping my presents! :D :D :D :D

I hadn't thought of doing any baking. Now there's a thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back