I'm off for a few days!

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Me and OH are off on holiday tomorrow! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Were going to Weston Super Mare for a few days and can't wait! I don't even care if the weather is horrible because I'm just so looking forward to getting away and it will be our last holiday on our own for at least 18 years!!
Also in 2 hours time I start ML!! :cheer: :cheer: I'm being lazy today, I'm sitting here at my desk with a cup of tea lol.

Happy due date to Dannii for tomorrow! Enjoy however long you have left of being pregnant and get loads of rest and relaxation :hug: :hug:

A little present for you all................

Take care of yourselfs and bumps, will see you all when I get back, I'm sure I'll have a lot of catching up to do!

Awww thank you Laura bless your heart!! :hug:

Have a lovely time away!! Enjoy it! :cheer: I'll wish good weather for you! xx

Have a lovely holiday hun :hug:

And yay for maternity leave :cheer:

YAY for maternity leave hun - i cant wait for mine to start! :cheer:

have a fab time and holiday :cheer:

see you when you get back :wave:

:D Yay Weston! I like it there. :D Have a good time and dont get stuck in the sand mud hehe xx

Mnnnnnn cake!!!!! Thank you!

Have a fab break! I hope the sun shines for you!!! Stay away bad rain!

xxx

nickilubs said:
:D Yay Weston! I like it there. :D Have a good time and dont get stuck in the sand mud hehe xx

:lol: :lol: Theres loads of it!!

Thankyou girls, I'll bring you back some rock! :lol:

Did you hear about the pier?? It will be good to see it though then you can go back again when its been done up to compare! :D Have a great time, Im going to Weston for my hen night soon!xx

Have a good holiday & enjoy your maternity leave you lucky thing. I'm not at all jealous :fib: :fib:

Have a fab holiday hun, sorry I havent written back to you yet, have been run off my feet with Moo being unwell :hug:

laura - I loved the pier, can't believe its gone! enjoy your hen night! :hug:

snuggle - thats ok hun, don't worry :hug:

Were off soon but I couldn't resist coming on here before we go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back