I really need some advice

I literally know no-one in London. I work but all the people are older than me and I am only 19.

I am just so scared that I won't be able to cope. I need to stay in London until December so that I can still get maternity pay as this is my only income and I will also have no home to return to.

My Mum said that I could stay there but I don't want to burden her with a baby during the night as she has a terminal illness and I don't think that it's fair :(

Well, I have to say that I am relieved...

If its a choice cetween being a single mother or being in an abusive turbulent relationship, i would be a single mother every time.

Firstly, there is lots of support form single mothers. Check out the government websites, you are probably entitled to a £500 grant, and also benefits as a single mother. Also, there are many play groups and things that you can join to get to know other single mothers in your area...also, will your family support you?

The most important thing is that you look after yourself and protect your baby from harm. Your partner was abusive and manipulative. You are strong, and you will get throught this...

The fact that you lied to him shows just how afraid you are of him.... No baby should be in that environment... i hope that if he tries to come back you will tell him to get lost...

you are better than that... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back