I really have 3 sons , not 2 boys and a girl!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Check out my daughter, she is such a tom boy!!!! :dance:

(I'm not really girlie either, so wouldn't change her for the world)
I hope this baby doesn't come out all pink and loving skirts and pompoms etc !!! arghhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• Briony Batgirl.jpg
    Briony Batgirl.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I was a tomboy until about 2nd year in high school! :lol: I wouldn't have had it any other way :D

dolly gets dressed every morning looking like the girlies of girls in the worlds since the day she was born she has only eva had pink or white on lol but she just dosnt act it she has cuts on her knee's she loves climbing and is never clean i blame her big brother she wants to be just like him.

I was so so so much of a tomboy until about 4th year of high school! My daughter is sooooo girly, I honestly don't know where she gets it from! Certainly not me!!!

Tomboys are the best! hehe. I still am a bit of oneXx

My daughter is like that - never dresses up as a fairy or princess has to be an animal, pokemon or something equally random!

Wow! Wait till she is 15 and STILL a tomboy! ; )

My daughter hasn't really grown out of it and now has a love of black clothes and heavy metal - she would much rather be in black jeans and a band t-shirt than anything I would choose for her!
On the other hand, my youngest daughter( aged 5), LOVES pink and everythign Disney! I gues you just never know!

Andrea : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back