Time for a rant!

LaineyG

Reaction score
Don't expect replies, just have to vent!

Mhairi has the cold, her nose is completely blocked and she is miserable!

Been up since 4.30 this morning with her as she didn't know what was happening to her and kept crying with pain/frustration.

It's horrible horrible horrible :cry: :cry: :cry:

AND....

She got it from her great-gran! My ex's mum lives with her mum and I go to visit 3 or 4 times a week. I went on Tuesday and Great-Gran was loaded with the cold, coughing and spluttering all over the place!

In the past, if one of his family has a cold I usually get a phone call saying don't bring the baby up. And if I have been there when one of them is ill the Great-Gran is always saying "You stay away from the baby, don't get too close". She even laughed at Mhairi's Gran the last time she had a cold saying "You can't come near and I'm getting cuddles!"!!!!!

SO WHY THE FLIPPITY FLIP FLIP DIDN'T SHE FOLLOW HER OWN EFFING ADVICE!!!!

I'm furious! Mhairi is meant to be going there tomorrow while I'm at the hairdressers, but if she still has the sniffles she's staying with my Mum, or I'm cancelling my appointment.

I know, respect for your elders and all that, but, :evil: :evil: :evil:

:pray: This doesn't go into Mhairi's chest, like it has with Great-Gran!

Don't expect replies, just have to vent!

Mhairi has the cold, her nose is completely blocked and she is miserable!

Been up since 4.30 this morning with her as she didn't know what was happening to her and kept crying with pain/frustration.

It's horrible horrible horrible :cry: :cry: :cry:

AND....

She got it from her great-gran! My ex's mum lives with her mum and I go to visit 3 or 4 times a week. I went on Tuesday and Great-Gran was loaded with the cold, coughing and spluttering all over the place!

In the past, if one of his family has a cold I usually get a phone call saying don't bring the baby up. And if I have been there when one of them is ill the Great-Gran is always saying "You stay away from the baby, don't get too close". She even laughed at Mhairi's Gran the last time she had a cold saying "You can't come near and I'm getting cuddles!"!!!!!

SO WHY THE FLIPPITY FLIP FLIP DIDN'T SHE FOLLOW HER OWN EFFING ADVICE!!!!

I'm furious! Mhairi is meant to be going there tomorrow while I'm at the hairdressers, but if she still has the sniffles she's staying with my Mum, or I'm cancelling my appointment.

I know, respect for your elders and all that, but, :evil: :evil: :evil:

:pray: This doesn't go into Mhairi's chest, like it has with Great-Gran!

aww poor little thing, i hope she gets over it soon.xxx

aww poor little thing, i hope she gets over it soon.xxx

Thanks girls!

She's such a wee luv, she's all smiles through the snot and aches!

Then she'll do that "I'm trying to smile mummy.....but but but :cry: "

Wee lamb!

And to top it off, i have the cold now too!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Floats off in a sea of karvol vapours*

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back