Lexi
Destiny
Daizy
Crystal
Paris
Paige
Kira
Scarlett
We want something different.. surname is Leigh and it needs to go with our little boys name Jordan

I like them all too. I think I'd spell Daizy the normal Daisy way though, otherwise she'll be forever spelling her name for people.

We are set on the name sienna so i have to sat thats my fave. But my friend has just called her baby lexi, and i also find that a beautiful name.

I like Kira and Scarlett. Olivia is lovely also :)

Alexis and Crystal remind me of Joan Collins, shoulder pads and Dynasty. Lexi to me is a pet form of Alexis.

My dog is called Daisy :roll: I prefer tha s spelling of it also otherwise she'll be forever having to correct people of the spelling. Very boring to have to do (I speak from epxerience here)

Alas Paris Hilton has doomed the name Paris for me :roll:

I like Daisy (not Daizy), I think it goes well with your surname too.

Lexi is a shortened verison of Alexis to me

Out of the list I prefer Olivia

like quite a few of them lexie leigh doesnt go i dont think and if you call her alexis she'll get called lexie for short. (im having alexa but gonna call her lexie, but with surname beginning with l its a bit much)

sienna is lovelly
kira is nice too

do you like tianna? (just thought its a bit like sienna and it means little princess)

I like Rhiannon (my sisters name) - there re a couple of alternatives to it, Rhian, Rhianna and a couple more (cant remember at the moment)

mrsbrickelltobe said:
do you like tianna? (just thought its a bit like sienna and it means little princess)

Well thanks to mrsbrickeltobe.. we have decided on Tianna . Just need a middle name now ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back