I need to burp!

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I've been getting awful heartburn and indigestion for the past week and Gaviscon isn't really helping. Has anyone got any good tips for relieving it? I just feel like I could do with a good old burp!!!

xx

Ve been taking a wind-ezze first thing in morning says on pack safe to use in pg so I am taking them!! Lol!!! X x

Not sure sorry Hun. Erm rennies?

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would just say gaviscon or milk.

I know what you mean Wish!

I have been getting it too and I can't get rid of it once it's here and it really burns at the back of my throat- I have found that eating cereal with milk in the morning helps and then a glass of milk in the evening if it's got me then.

A little odd as I have not drank milk since I was a child!
xx

Oh and Happy New Year hun!! xx

are u drinking fizzy juice? Or just gtting it all the time. x

I get it really bad too - acid heartburn and indigestion, it's horrible! All i take is Gaviscon - but liquid not tablets, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't - but I found tablets like Rennie to be rubbish. The bad news is it gets worse the bigger you get - sometimes I just don't even want to bother eating cause I know what the consequences will be! xx

im the same :( suffering bad on this 1 i just got heartburn tabs from sainsburys and chew on them or i find a dry cracker helps

Rennies always works instantly for me but maybe not for everyone :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back