Advice please

sweetpamii

Reaction score
Hey girls, since I woke up this morning I've been having cramp in my lower tummy, hard to stand straight at some points. I've been noticing my. Braxton hicks have been quite regular, not agony but sore, uncomfy, my stomach just gets so hard then goes away. Do u think it's worth timing them? I'm 34 weeks pregnant, so still early. Just looking for advice.

Hey Hun, I have/had this from 31 weeks, mw said if they're not increasing in intensity and not really getting closer together then chances are you're fine. If you ring the mw she'll probably say take a couple of paracetomol and either have a bath or lie down for a bit and see how you are in a hour or so, but if you're really worried give them a call as you're the only one who knows how painful it is. It is scary and I think when you worry you focus on them more and they seem worse so try something to distract you, watch tv, shift position etc and see you how you get on. Hope you're ok xxx I was getting up to 16 painful BH in an hour and as you can see I haven't popped yet :eek:) Hope this helps xx

Thanks hun, that's really eased my mind :) will just try take my mind off
It and see how it goes :) thanks again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back