I need help!!!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Emily is such a good baby and hardly ever cries unless she is hungry but I've just hit a brick wall!!

She used to nap during the day in her pram in the kitchen and I've now decided to start putting her in her cot as she is getting big for the pram but.....SHE WILL NOT SLEEP!! she is just screaming and screaming!!!!

It's so weird because at night she goes into her cot wide awake and puts herself to sleep!!

Really need some advice, lol!! Any takers?? Xx

I'm not sure hun. Maybe she thinks she's being put to bed when she's going in her cot? I don't know what to suggest sorry! Hope someone else can help you xx

I don't know either as at the minute seb is taking two 10 minute naps during the day! Cue me not getting much done! Maybe, like yodabo suggests, she thinks it's bedtime? I don't know what to suggest though x

Blake was doing the same until I started making sure I took him outside for a walk in the pram to get some fresh air and get him to sleep.

My mother in law says they used to put babies outside in their prams in the winter on the front step!

My mother in law says they used to put babies outside in their prams in the winter on the front step!

My MIL told me that too, I told her she was insane lol

The only thing that gets Cahal off for a good nap during the day is a walk in his buggy. I can't take him out of his buggy when we get home though as he wakes up straight away. All other naps are just 5-10 minutes grabbed here and there, he wakes at the slightest noise though :wall2: He just hates napping when life is exciting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back