I NEED HELP BIG TIME!!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
right ladies i need you help. :(

i finshed my period early this month. like the 4th and had sex two days after... i took the morning after pill.

then about a week ago i took it again. i know i'm right mug :roll: but can you even take the pill twice in one cylce?

i had a bit of spotting for one day no pain, i haven't fel sick or any pf the pregnancy signs, but i'm shitting myself :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

they say that spotting is normal and my perod might be late

but have i just pro-longed it by taking two?????????

HELP ME :( :( :(

Hey sweetie, I took the morning after pill twice close together (although it wasnt in the same cycle). The pharmacist wasn't very impressed with me but did say that it should be effective and that in theory you could take it in the same cycle. he did say that it wasnt such a good thing to do to your body though, flooding it with such high levels of hormones.. and that in the long term taking the OCP would be a better bet.... Hope that helps a little....

last time i took the MAP it messed up my "periods" for agessssssssss! even tho i was on the pill i was bleeding :wall: very annoying. i shall be more careful now! lol

it will delay you for a while hun.

It made me very ill taking it twice in one week.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back