I can't stop P'ing

Redshoes

Reaction score
I can't, I can't stop P'ing, and I'm so thinking I could be that I now can't sleep, and I now don't know when my FMU will be, or if its too early if I'm on a 33 and not a 28day cycle :wall: :wall: :wall: I love PF but fear I'm overly posting but I can't help it, I've never been so bad with the sympton spotting, and I've never had so many arrggghhhhhhhhhhh!! :oops:

:hug:
When were you planning to test?

Probably after I've slept kmac :hug: It's just horrible when you get a BFN so if I don't test I won't get one, its just a tiny bit harder as my cycles are one or the other in length so I don't even know when AF is due :( and so many symptons, I'll feel so stupid when AF arrives y'know :wall: thankyou for the hug :hug:

I've only had 2 cycles ttc but both times I convinced myself I was but didn't test for ages. One of those cycles was 40 days long so I felt a bit daft when AF arrived. I know what you mean.
Good luck anyway... it's not over til it's over!

40 days, that is long, I do hope they get shorter for you kmac :hug: :hug: :hug: Wouldn't it be nice if after 6months you would definitely be pregnant, then you could have 'fun' with , guessing which month you'd conceive :) The change in cycle length and sympton spotting, it all just adds up to make BFN's so much more disapointing, but January's been positive so here's to february being too, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Redshoes.
This cycle was 33 days. The 2 before my majorly long one were both 24 I think.
It does make it confusing - you don't know when to expect anything!!
I hope you get a good result when you test. I saw your other post, it sounds hopeful!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back